Let your customers donate and share the love!!
Charity or donation is the practice of voluntarily giving help in the form of money and raising funds for needy people. Odoo Share the love module allows your customers to donate some amount as charity at the time of checkout. Customers are free to share any amount of their wish. Although, you can limit customers to share the amount above some minimum amount.
Odoo Share the love module provides you with an opportunity to aid needy people and make the world a better place to live. The amount donated by the customers is been added to the total amount of their purchase on your website. After that, the donated amount can be transferred to the assigned charity organization. This social work is totally under your control as you can enable or disable it accordingly.
The module provides an easy to use interface that helps you to easily customize this website addon as per your wish. You can fully customize messages to be displayed on the website after sharing, limit the minimum amount to be shared.
- Odoo share the love module allows your customers to donate some amount for charity to aid needy people.
- Customers are free to share any amount they wish to donate at the time of checkout.
- The donated amount by customers is been added automatically in the total amount of the cart.
- You can also set some fixed values so that customers can share the amount directly.
- Admin can set a limit of a minimum amount above which the customer can share the amount.
- Admin can customize messages from the backend to be displayed on the website after sharing.
- It provides a user-friendly interface that is easy to configure from the backend.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘share_the_love’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘share_the_love’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the module is installed, visite the website app in Odoo from the backend.
- Here, click on the ‘Webkul webiste Addons’ tab.
- After that, scroll down and you will see the Product web page section. Click on the ‘Configuration’ button situated beside the ‘Share the love’ option.
- Here, you can customize the min. amount to be shared and also customize the message to be displayed on the website. You can also set some fixed values of the amount too.
- After that click on the ‘Apply’ button. The configuration has been completed.
- Now, go to your website and move some products in the cart for purchase.
- Here, you have the option to enable or disable share the love option. You can find it under the ‘Customize’ tab.
- If enabled, you will see share the love option as shown in the screenshot below.
- Enter the amount you want to donate or you can also choose from the fixed values created of the amount and click on ‘Click here to share’
- After that, your donated amount will be added into your total amount and now you can proceed towards checkout.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13 V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0