The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo SEO-URL Redirect/Rewrite For Brand only. To know how the base module: Odoo SEO-URL Redirect/Rewrite and Odoo Website Product SortBy & ShopBy works; kindly refer the Respective User Guides.
Now, make the brand page URL SEO-friendly in Odoo!
Your web page needs to be reachable for everybody to improve the sales of your business. Hence, you need to optimize your web pages for search engines. There are many factors on which Search Engine Optimization Depends like keywords targeting, interlinking, SEO-URL Redirect/Rewrite, etc.
Making the URL user friendly plays a crucial role; hence while creating a web page always make sure that the URL is human readable. However, if you have already created your brand webpages in Odoo and want to rewrite them then now it is possible with the help of Odoo SEO-URL Redirect/Rewrite For Brand.
Apart from rewriting a URL, you can also put redirect to it as it helps you to redirect the old URL into new one; hence, saves you from landing page errors.
Odoo Company ? Read More
- Set a unique custom SEO friendly URL to the products in the product view form.
- Assign and manage 301 and 302 URL Redirect requests to your brands’ URLs at one place.
- Facilitates URLs manipulation/rewriting at brand level
- Trim the ‘brand’ prefix from the brand URL on the website to make it shorter for the customers.
- Add preferred suffixes such as .php and .html to the product brand.
- Define your Own format for URL
- Define the brand URL manually or automatically on the basis of pre-defined format
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘seo_url_redirect_brand’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘seo_url_redirect_brand’.You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo instance as an admin and navigate to the Wesite to go to the configuration
2) Select the website for which you want to configure the module, enable/disable use of Suffix in URL, set the pattern for Brand URL key, and then add the suffix in the URL. Once done click on the apply button and save the changes.
3) Click on the configuration tab and then select the ‘Brand‘ menu.
4) From here, you can rewrite the old seo url key as per the brand name. You just need to add the brand name adjacent to the SEO URL Key. Once done, save the changes to rewrite the SEO URL as per the brand name.
5) Click on the configuration tab and then select the ‘SEO Redirects‘ menu. From here you can see all the redirection and can also create new one.
6) Add the name of the user guide; select the website of the source URL; select the action of redirection; you can activate as well as inactivate the redirection; now, add the source URL as well as destination URL; select the URL rewrite along with that add the ID Path. Once done as per your requirements then save the changes.
7) Once, you have done both rewrite as well as redirect; you can open the brand page with new URL you have added. Here is the example of apple brand:
Hope you find the guide helpful!
Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module Odoo SEO-URL Redirect/Rewrite For Brand then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13
Leave a Comment