RSS is nothing but a web feed format for distributing regularly updated web contents. It catches the latest contents and news headlines from different websites and delivers them to your feed reader for swift scanning.
In case you want to attract new customers online and keeping your old ones notified, our RSS Feed Reader module for Odoo is the module which you should look for. Enhance the functionality of your Odoo website by enabling the feature to add feeds and thus to keep your customers notified of the recent updates.
News feeds and RSS feeds represent one of the main ways to deliver content daily to the reader.
- Now stay updated with the latest posts on your favorite websites.
- Elegant themes to show RSS feeds.
- A User can add as many as feed URLs as required.
- Customize your feed page in an attractive way to ensure that the view looks good.
- In order to Access all the RSS feeds on your website, all you have to do is “Click”!
- Odoo snippet in easy steps.
- Convey Right Message and Keep the user notified.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the odoo_rss_feed_reader folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the odoo_rss_feed_reader key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
Let us understand the workflow of the module.
Firstly you need to do the configuration settings from website>>webkul website add-ons>>Odoo RSS Feed reader configuration.
On clicking configuration, an admin can customize his feed page to look more attractive.
Admin can decide the title of the page, as well as set limitations to character, decide the RSS View and other front page designing.
Now from Website>>RSS Feeds add URL to get the latest feed from that page. Admin can decide the name of the feed as well its sequence which will be displayed.
Website view of this module
In order to Access all the RSS feeds on your website, all you have to do is “Click” on the icon displayed in the below image.
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
Select RSS feed snippet to add it to your favorite page.
In case no RSS feeds are configured or all the RSS feeds are disabled then convey the right message to the user.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Version 8/9/10/11