The ease offered while working is directly proportional to the efficiency of the work. While working, if you see the product image then you can easily identify. The default Odoo views do not show the product images of the product. To save time and efforts of the user, Odoo Product Images In Order Lines the product images in a number of views in Odoo.
Odoo Product Images In Order Lines module allows you to display product images in order line. You can see the product image in the Product List View, Purchase/Sale/Delivery Order Line, and reports.
Basically, now the list view of products and product variants also show the respective product image to the user. Similarly, the product image feature is also added to the orderline, delivery orderline and reports as well.
- A separate column for product images is added to the product list view in Odoo.
- The product image is also visible in list view in the product variants menu in Odoo.
- Moreover, the module shows the product image in the sale orderline when the product is added to it.
- When creating the purchase order, the product image is shown in the purchase orderline of the product added to it.
- The delivery generated for the order also shows the product image(s) of the products in the delivery orderline.
- The reports generated also shows the product image(s) of the products in the respective reports for sale , purchase and delivery.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_list_view_image’.
- Now, copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_list_view_image‘.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo Instance and go to the sales module
2) Now, navigate to the products and view the products in the list view to see the images.
now. Read More
3) Product Image in the Product Variant Menu
4) The product image in the sale orderline when the product is added to it.
5) The product image is shown in the purchase orderline of the product added to it.
6) The delivery generated for the order also shows the product image(s) of the products in the delivery orderline.
7) The reports generated also shows the product image(s) of the products in the respective reports for sale , purchase and delivery.
Hope you find the user guide of Odoo Product Images In Order Lines helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Also, check our store page to go through our other modules.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 22.214.171.124
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 8/9/10