Paying tax is advantageous on multiple levels including the development of the nation, improvement of infrastructure, and the upliftment of the society.
Now, increase the transparency of tax with your customers while working in POS.
When it comes to the POS, the admin sets serval types of taxes on the products while selling them. But these taxes are not shown in the POS cart which is not a healthy thing for the cashier.
Therefore, we have come up with the Odoo POS Tax Details module. That facilitates the POS user to display tax per order line in POS. Moreover, you would also be able to view how much tax is applied in total order as well as per the order line.
1. Odoo POS tax details module allows the admin to display the tax in POS.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. The module helps the POS user to know the amount of taxes applied to each order line.
3. The applied tax appears on the entire order as well as on the order lines.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo POS Tax Details module From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- “pos_line_tax”.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search “pos_line_tax”.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to
BACK-END OF POS
1. Initially, login to your Odoo database and then navigate to the Point Of Sale App.
2. Now, go to the ‘Products’ under the ‘Products’ tab.
3. Here select any product from the Product List.
4. After opening a product, navigate to the ‘General Information’ tab then go to ‘Customer Tax’. Here you can add the tax that you want to show with this particular product. Moreover, you can create a new tax by clicking on ‘Create & Edit’.
5. Clicking on the ‘ Create and Edit’ button you can create a new tax, from here.
6. Moving on to start a POS session.
FRONT-END OF POS
7. You can add the products to the cart and here you can see the tax on the order lines & total tax applied.
8. The tax is also visible on the receipt of the order.
Also, Read The User Guide For The Other Modules
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13, V12, V11, V10, 0V9, V8