Odoo POS Stripe Payment Acquirer: Make payments digital and safe!!
The current generation runs on digitalization and asks for advancements on a daily basis. Today, an online transaction is a need of an hour as everybody prefers paying online rather than paying in cash. Being an eCommerce store owner, it’s important to leverage your customers with the facility of paying online to purchase a product. Odoo POS Stripe Payment Acquirer Module helps with payment checkout on Odoo POS.
Stripe payment gateway handles everything, including storing card details, full refund & partial refund. The module allows you to accept online payments over the Internet with full safety. It in results helps you to gain trust of your customers on your website. The Stripe payment gateway assures full safety and hassle-free way for online purchasing that results you in good sales and profits.
- Facilitates Odoo POS & Stripe Payment Gateway Integration.
- Once configured, you can accept payment using Stripe On Odoo POS.
- The module provides an inbuilt feature to add a customer-facing secondary screen to Odoo POS.
- The customer can enter his card details on this screen using Stripe.
- Once the module is installed, there is no need to use POS BOX to connect the customer screen to Odoo POS.
- Each POS shop can have a different customer screen and each screen works independently of others.
- The module improves the customer experience and convenience in your store. You can accept quick payment with stripe and Odoo POS.
- The module can be configured in minutes and you can start accepting payment using Stripe in POS.
- After installing the module, you can set up the customer screen in a few seconds.
- The history of every stripe transaction is stored in the Odoo backend.
- You can open any record and see the details of the transaction.
- The module allows you to add a secondary customer payment screen to your POS system.
- You can add an additional payment Screen so customers can make payments using Stripe in Odoo POS.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_stripe_payment_acquirer’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_stripe_payment_acquirer’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo POS app from the backend and follow the path Configuration >> Stripe Configurations.
- Here you will see the list of stripe configurations. Click on the ‘Create’ button to create a new configuration.
- Enter the name and API key and save the information.
Provide API Key for Integration
- Login To Your Stripe Payment Account.
- Under your account, you will find a menu for API, click on API to copy the API keys for Odoo integration.
- After that, follow the path Configuration>>Payment Methods.
- Here, you will see the list of the payment methods. Click on the ‘Create’ button to create a new payment method.
- Here, create stripe as a payment mehtod and click on the top right button to activate it and save the information.
POS Payment Screen Configuration
- Now follow the path POS Payment Screen>>POS Payment Screen Configuration.
- Here, you will see the list of all POS Payment Configurations. Click on the ‘Create’ button to create a new POS payment Configuration.
- Assign the configuration to one of your website under General Configurations. Under POS payment screen configuration, enter the headings as shown below and save it.
POS Order Placing
- Now open the POS session of the website you want to make an order.
- Firstly select the customer to order on your Odoo pos running session, then add the items to order and proceed for online payment.
- Now, you can select the payment option as Stripe and provide the card details for making payments.
- Now, fill in the details of your card and proceed forward to place an order.
POS Transaction Details
- Once you place an order, follow the path POS Payment screen>> POS Payment Transactions.
- Here, you will see the list of all payment transactions done on your website as shown below. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new transaction.
- Enter the details and save the information as shown below.
Stripe Dashboard View
- Click on a particular transaction out of the list of transactions to check upon its details and transaction id.
- Go to payments to view the list of all transactions done using stripe payment acquirer on Odoo POS.
- Click on a particular transaction to have detailed order payments.
- Like this, you will be able to provide a digitalized payment gateway to your customers.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13
Supported Framework Version - 1.0