Fed up of missing the quotations created? Too much crowd at your store? Now, POS user can save the order as a quotation and can load the quotation whenever required. Odoo POS Save Quotations provides a special feature such that the seller can create quotation for any order in running POS session as well as from backend. Also, it allows the seller to reload any quotation from the list of saved quotation at any time.
- A seller can create quotation for any order in running POS Session.
- Seller can also create quotation from backend
- POS Seller can load quotation at any time in POS Session from the list of saved quotations
- Seller can download the quotation receipt while saving quotation.
- A seller can print quotation receipt while saving quotation.
- Seller can send quotation report to the customer on save quotation via email.
- POS Seller can also send quotation report to customer from backend via mail.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘pos_quotation’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_quotation‘.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Login to your Odoo database.
- Save and Load Quotation– Save and load quotation in running POS Session. On adding products to cart user can save the quotation for future and load it accordingly.
- Save and Print Quotation– When Seller click on “Save Quotation” a unique Quote Id is generated with an internal note.
- On clicking ‘Print’ button, a quotation will be saved at backend and quotation receipt will be generated automatically.
- Load Quotation – When user clicks on Load Quotation in POS screen, a window will appear consisting all the Quotes generated, a user can select and search the quotation which he wishes to load.
- Creation of Order – After loading Quotation in POS, a user can proceed with the payment procedure and on the basis of that POS Order is created.
Backend View of saved quotations
- The quotations that are created from POS Session will be saved in the backend. Also, a user can send the Quotation through the mail to customers.
- The Order that is created after loading quotation in POS will be saved in the backend under Point of Sale >Orders, with the related Quotation Id.
- A user can also select the option to print the Quotation from POS Box(XML Report) or Browser Based (Pdf Report).
- Related Quotation Id will be displayed on POS Receipt
You Can Check Manuals Of Other POS Modules
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.2
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V12, V11, V10, V9, V8