When it comes to handle plenty of customers in POS at once, we need to serve them as faster as possible. But in default Odoo POS system while moving the cursor it becomes quite challenging to do so. Now, enhance your Odoo POS more with Odoo POS Keyboard Shortcuts. The module lets the cashier deal with multiple customers at the same time and increases efficiency.
Now, the user can deal with more customers in very less time; that will definitely increase productivity.
Moreover, using POS Keyboard Shortcuts module, you can also create distinct keyboard shortcuts. The module includes the shortcuts for many functions of the POS. For instance, Add a customer, Next order, Back screen, and Delete the order line and much more.
- Now, the keyboard keys are enough to work in POS with the help of the module.
- Working with keys comparatively much faster than moving the cursor, And the module has that feature.
- User can create different keyboard shortcuts for each POS shops.
- You just need to remember the shortcuts, which you can create yourself as per your convenience.
- POS user can easily change the hotkeys as per your preference.
1.) Once you purchase the app From Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named ‘pos_keyboard_shortcuts‘.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘pos_keyboard_shortcut’.
7.) Now you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to insall it.
1) Firstly login to your Odoo database and go to POS module.
2) Click on the ‘Keyboard shortcuts’ tab in POS, then click on the ‘Create’ button to create any keyboard shortcuts to use in POS.
3) Write the name of shortcut you are creating and save after adding the all keyboard shortcuts.
4. On the “product screen” tab, you can create keyboard shortcuts for each and every movement that we generally use on product screen.
5. Here you can create keyboard shortcuts for the “payment screen” for the fast order validation.
6. On this tab set a shortcut for “Receipt screen” and on the “Common shortcuts” tab, create keyboard shortcuts for common functions/movements that take place very often.
7. Now click on ellipsis and go to settings of the POS session.
8. Enable the checkbox named ‘choose shortcuts’ for the proper functioning of the module then select the particular shortcut you have created for the POS shop.
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12