In Point of Sale, it is necessary to count the number of items purchased for a particular order as it will be easy for the POS user and customer to track their items. Hence in order to achieve the same, we have introduced a module named-Odoo POS Items Count.
Odoo POS Items Count module displays the total number of items added to the POS cart for a particular order. It helps the POS user to keep a count of the number of items in POS cart per order as well as makes it convenient for the user or customer to verify item(s) count. This module also displays items count on POS Ticket or on XML Receipt(POSBOX).
- It facilitates the POS user to keep a count on the number of items in POS cart per order.
- It displays the total number of items added to the POS cart for a particular order
- A POS user can easily verify item(s) count.
- The item(s) count will be displayed on POS Ticket or on XML Receipt(POSBOX).
- No Backend configuration required.
After buying this product you will get a zip file, which contains module. Unzip the file and now just copy ‘POS Items Count’ module folder into your Odoo add-ons. Now enable developers mode on your Odoo.
- Go to settings menu and Click on Activate the developer mode.
- Now Go to Apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’
- Remove the Apps filter
Now you will be able to see the module, just install it. After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s Workflow.
The number of items added will appear on the POS Cart-
Odoo Company ? Read More
In a case of any further query feel free to raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or drop a mail at [email protected]
Thanks for reading this blog!!
Current Product Version - 1.2
Supported Framework Version - v8,v9 &v10