Thought of removing the logo of your company to make it less corporate and more personal. This phenomenon is called Debranding. All POS users are using the debranding concept to remove their logo and replace it with another logo. Moreover, this is the latest campaign in which the company replaces its logo or brand name with another logo in order to make its company less corporate. Odoo POS Debranding is the right way to achieve such a thing!
So to make work easier for POS users, we have launched “Odoo POS Debranding/ Odoo POS Unbranding which allows to change the look and feel of the POS interface. For example – You can replace the Odoo logo with any image logo. Moreover, you can configure things like POS Favicon, POS Title Brand, etc, and give your Odoo POS a new appearance.
So if POS users use Odoo POS Debranding to change the logo or favicon image. This campaign may certainly attract the attention of the customers.
- This module helps to remove Odoo Favicon from POS tab.
- It replaces ‘Odoo’ from the title of the Point Of Sale tab.
- Replaces Odoo’s logo with the company’s logo in Point Of Sale.
- It removes ‘Odoo’ from POS Receipts as well.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_debrand_pos’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_debrand_pos‘.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’
- Login to your Odoo database from the backend.
- Now, simply, navigate through the path Point of Sale> Settings>Debranding Settings.
- If you wish you can change the Favicon image, Title Brand, and Title Text.
Thanks for giving your valuable time in reading this blog. For more details please log in to our website https://webkul.com/. Your feedback and suggestions are valuable to us. Please write your suggestions and feedback under the comment box below.
You can also raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ for any inquest or query. Also, you can write us at our official email i.d [email protected]
Odoo Company ? Read More
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - V12 & V11