Odoo Notice Board has come up as a great solution to let your employees know all important updates. Now, your employees don’t need to rush to the bulletin boards. Few clicks can lead them to all the updates you want them to know.
Installing Odoo Notice Board can help you get a digitized Notice Board for your enterprise.
Get the preset format for the notice board. The format has a field to add Venue, Participation URL, Event date, etc. Also, add the customized message for the event.
- Separate section to create Notice in Odoo Backend
- Neatly Designed Notice Board in the frontend
- A dedicated Field to add Participation URL
- Define the duration for which the notice board will be displayed
- Add the customized message regarding the notice
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘notice_board’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘notice_board’.You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the “employees” module;
2) Now under the “Notice Board” tab click on the “Create” Button to create notice
Odoo Company ? Read More
3) Add a title to the notice, add event date, venue, participation link, start and end date of notice with the customized message.
4) Now, go to the ERP dashboard to check how your employees can see the notice;
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12