Neo4j is a graph database management system developed by Neo Technology, Inc. Described by its developers as an ACID-compliant transactional database with native graph storage and processing, Neo4j is the most popular graph database according to db-engines.com.
Neo4j is implemented in Java and accessible from software written in other languages using the Cypher Query Language through a transactional HTTP endpoint.
We have introduced a new connector Odoo Neo4j Connector. Using this module we have to post data on Neo4j Graph Database. Neo4j is very easy to represent connected data. Neo4j CQL query language commands are in human readable format and very easy to learn.
- This application helps to create a Graph on Neo4j.
- This application depends on “Automated Action Rules”.
- Neo4j uses patterns to describe graph data.
- To use this application you must have credentials of the Neo4j Graph Database.
- Use Cypher Query Language to post data on Neo4j.
Once the module is installed, a new menu named Neo4j will get added.
- To get the credential of Neo4j, you must have installed Neo4j on your server.
- After Successful installation of Neo4j, you have to create an account on Neo4j.
- If you use Neo4j on the local server then, the url must start with “bolt”. Example:- bolt://localhost.
- If the Neo4j server is globally accessible then the url should start with “http”. Example:- http://abc.com.
Data posted on Neo4j
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at : http://webkul.uvdesk.com and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - V10