Odoo Multichannel Flipkart Connector is a dependent module on Odoo Multi-Channel Sale Module, which is the framework module to provide the structure to integrate Flipkart with Odoo. Install the base module first for Odoo Multichannel Flipkart Connector to work properly.
Flipkart has spread its name as one of the most trusted marketplaces. It offers global exposure to the sellers which makes it the preferred choice for most of the sellers. Flipkart Private Limited reported a revenue amounting to approximately 436 billion Indian rupees in financial year 2019.
On the other hand, Odoo is a complete business solution which lets you manage all backend part in a centralised way. It is a perfect software to manage the data of your Flipkart stores.
But, how to connect Flipkart store(s) with Odoo?
Odoo Multichannel Flipkart Connector offers you the perfect solution to connect Odoo to Flipkart. If you are also managing one or more Flipkart Stores account then Odoo Multichannel Walmart Connector can help you in the best way.
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of Odoo Multichannel Flipkart Connector
- Import Flipkart Orders in Odoo
- Import data manually or via cron scheduler
- Order details (like customers and their addresses, delivery methods, taxes, payment methods, currency) and order statuses (like cancel, shipment and invoice) are imported along with the orders
- Manually export selected or bulk products From Odoo
- Fill the corresponding Order status of Flipkart and Odoo in the Order Status table to manually map them
- Enhanced Dynamic Dashboard to track the data from one place
1) After purchasing Odoo Flipkart connector, you will get a link at your registered email Id to download the module.
2) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘Flipkart_odoo_bridge’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘Flipkart_odoo_bridge’.
8) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the multichannel module
2) Now, click on the connect button to connect Flipkart with Odoo instance
3) Firstly, Fill the details like Channel name and select Channel type; then add the credentials of the Flipkart which includes URL, E-mail and API Key. To get the Flipkart credentials, you need to go to Flipkart.
Configuration at Flipkart end
a) Once you’ll log into Flipkart from there you can get the API credentials.
Configuration at Odoo end
4) Now, paste the copied Flipkart App id and secret id; save the changes and then click on the ‘Test Connection‘ button
5) Go to the “Configuration” tab and configure the Flipkart connection as per your requirements.
Order Status Configuration
You can also map order states from the Odoo configuration; Fill the corresponding Order state of Walmart and Odoo in the Order State table. You can define states like default state, create an invoice, Set invoice state, and create a shipment.
- You can only set one order state as default at a time (if enabled then the order state will be as mentioned by default).
- If ‘Create Invoice’ is enabled then it generates order invoice at the same time.
- You can set invoice state to open or paid as per your requirement
- If ‘Create Shipment’ is enabled then it creates shipment at the mentioned state.
Also, set the default sales team, discount and delivery products for the Flipkart orders to manage discount and delivery charges.
Moreover, set the default pricelist for the price of the Flipkart products; set the sequence SKU for the Walmart products which do not have SKU.
If you want to set the Flipkart products in a default category then you can do so from the same page. Also, set the default warehouse/location to manage Flipkart stock
If you will enable ‘Auto Evaluate Feed’ then all the feeds will be evaluated automatically while importing data.
You can also check or set the last import and update date for orders, products and customers.
Set the total number of records per API hit and set the default color for the theme of Flipkart.
6) You can save Flipkart based Configuration which will help you to import order from Flipkart
6) Go to the Flipkart Connector Dashboard in Odoo; from the dashboard, you can also analyze the data via line graph, donut chart, and clickable data cards. Also, check synchronization history and feeds from the dashboard.
7) Then, click on the “Import” button to import the data from Flipkart;
8) Select the object which you want to import and Filter Type to import the data. From here, you can import orders in bulk.
9) Moreover, you can also import order along with order status to Odoo via Cron scheduler in Odoo.
10) Click on the “Export” button to export the data; then, select the object which you want to export. You can export product templates from Odoo.
11) To export selected products from Odoo to Flipkart then navigate to the Products and select the product which you want to export. Moreover, you can update product data manually from the same form.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10