Odoo Multichannel Ebay Connector is a dependent module on Odoo Multi-Channel Sale Module, which is the framework module to provide the structure to integrate Ebay with Odoo. Install the base module first for Odoo Multichannel Ebay Connector to work properly.
Odoo is a complete business solution which lets you manage all backend part in a centralised way. Whether its inventory or accounting, you can manage most of the business operations with the help of Odoo.
eBay has expanded to include some of the strongest brands in the world. It offers great exposure to the sellers and expand their brand value. Isn’t it perfect to use eBay for marketplace and Odoo to manage all its operations?
But, how to connect eBay store(s) with Odoo?
Odoo Multichannel eBay Connector offers you the perfect solution to connect Odoo to eBay. If you are also managing one or more eBay seller account then Odoo Multichannel eBay Connector can help you in the best way.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
Here is the concise list of the features. Visit the Store Page to know the detailed features of Odoo Multichannel Ebay Connector
- Import eBay Products, Orders, Categories, Partners, and Delivery Methods in Odoo
- Import data manually or via cron scheduler
- Product details (like category, attributes, and attribute values) are imported along with the products.
- Customer details (like addresses) are imported along with the Customers
- Manually export selected or bulk products and categories From Odoo
- It allows you to import business policies directly.
- Shipment Method are manually imported in bulk
- Fill the corresponding Order status of Ebay and Odoo in the Order Status table to manually map them
- Enhanced Dynamic Dashboard to track the data from one place.
1) After purchasing the Odoo eBay connector, you will get a link at your registered email Id to download the module.
2) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘ebay_odoo_bridge’.
3) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5) Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
6) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘ebay_odoo_bridge’.
7) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the multichannel module
2) Now, click on the connect button to connect eBay with Odoo instance
3) Firstly, Fill the details like Channel name and select Channel type; then add the credentials of the eBay which includes URL, E-mail and API Key. To get the eBay credentials, you need to go to eBay.
Configuration at eBay end
a) Once you’ll log into eBay then you can get API key from there.
Configuration at Odoo end
4) Now, paste the copied client id and secret; save the changes and then click on the ‘Test Connection‘ button
5) Go to the “Configuration” tab and configure the eBay connection as per your requirements.
- Also, set the default sales team, discount, and delivery products for the eBay orders to manage discount and delivery charges.
- Moreover, set the default pricelist for the price of the eBay products; set the sequence SKU for the eBay products which do not have SKU.
- If you want to set the eBay products in a default category then you can do so from the same page. Also, set the default warehouse/location to manage eBay stock
- If you will enable ‘Auto Evaluate Feed’ then all the feeds will be evaluated automatically while importing data.
- If you will enable ‘Auto Sync Stock’ then there will be real-time synchronization of stocks from Odoo to eBay.
- You can also check or set the last import and update date for orders, products and customers.
- Set the total number of records per API hit and set the default color for the theme of eBay.
6) You can set existing or custom business policies to be used.
You can add payment policy, shipping policy; apart from that you can also add a return policy along with other configurations.
7) Moreover, you can also import products, category, customer and order along with order status to Odoo via Cron scheduler in Odoo.
8) Go to the eBay Connector Dashboard in Odoo; from the dashboard, you can also analyze the data via line graph, donut chart, and clickable data cards. Also, check synchronization history and feeds from the dashboard.
9) Then, click on the “Import” button to import the data from eBay;
10) Select the object which you want to import and Filter the Type to import the data. From here, you can import category, customers, products, and orders in bulk.
10) Click on the “Export” button to export the data; then, select the object which you want to export. You can export product templates and categories from Odoo.
11) To export selected products from Odoo to eBay then navigate to the Products and select the product which you want to export. Moreover, you can update product data manually from the same form.
12) To export selected Category from Odoo to eBay then navigate to the Inventory and select the Category which you want to export. Moreover, you can update Category data manually from the same form.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
However, if you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11, V10, V9