Convert vendors into sellers with Odoo Marketplace Supplier As A Seller.
Finding loyal suppliers is very difficult, and it’s even more difficult to retain people who help in your business, so they need to be rewarded in a way. The best possible way might be to convert them to sellers.
Moreover, loyal suppliers are essential for a business’s good health and growth. Hence, converting your suppliers into a seller can add profit.
Odoo Marketplace Supplier As A Seller allows the admin to convert suppliers into sellers. Further, the module enables the admin to make their dealers into a partner, as this module helps complete the action.
NOTE: Odoo Marketplace Supplier As A Seller Module works in conjunction with the following module:Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Find out More
You would require to install this module first for Odoo Marketplace Supplier As A Seller to work correctly.
- The module allows you to turn your supplier into a seller.
- As a seller, they can sell their products on the marketplace.
- Admin can make any supplier a seller on the Odoo marketplace.
- They can decide which seller action will be auto-approved and which will be approved manually, such as product approval, seller approval, and quantity approval.
- Sellers will get access to create products and add quantity to the product.
- They can view and edit the details of their profile.
- Sellers can reset their password and other information relating to their account, such as the information visible to customers.
- It helps you get customers and increase your sales.
- Further, it boosts the ROI (Return On Investment) for the marketplace owner and seller.
- Aid in improving communication and getting better ideas to enhance business.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_supplier_as_seller.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_supplier_as_seller.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1. Log in to your Odoo backend and go to ‘Purchase> Purchase> Vendors.’
2. On the vendor page, click on any vendor profile to open it.
3. On the vendor profile, go to the ‘Sales & Purchases’ tab and click on the ‘Register As Seller’ button.
4. After that, a popup will appear on the screen asking you to choose ‘Auto Approval Settings,’ and once you select the desired settings, click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
5. Once done, the vendor/ supplier can log in to their account and change the password.
OTHER ODOO MARKETPLACE MODULES
- Odoo Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
- Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication
- Odoo Marketplace Booking & Reservation Management
- Odoo Marketplace RMA
- Marketplace Theme Inventive
- Odoo Marketplace Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Odoo eLearning Marketplace
- Marketplace Ajax Login/Sign-Up
- Odoo Marketplace Product Multi-Videos
- Odoo Marketplace Mangopay Connect
- Marketplace Seller Collection Page
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V12, V11, V10, V9, V8