Odoo Marketplace Supplier as a Seller: This module allows the Admin to convert his supplier into a seller. If the admin wants to make his dealer as a partner then this module will help the user to complete the action.
Loyal suppliers are essential for business’s good health and growth hence by converting your suppliers as a seller can add profit to the business.
Note: This module is dependent on Odoo Multi Vendor Marketplace, in order to use Odoo Marketplace Supplier As a Seller module you need to purchase this module also.
- Admin can convert his suppliers into marketplace seller.
- Suppliers will also get access to sell their products on the marketplace.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the marketplace_supplier_as_seller folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the marketplace_supplier_as_seller key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
To register the vendor as a seller, an admin has to enable the field Is a Seller.
After confirmation, a reset password email will be sent to the vendor as the process of seller registration is completed. Hence, from that reset password link vendor can change the password.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V8 / V9 / V10