Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Seller Wise Checkout only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
As we know, there are many sellers available on the Marketplace, so customers can add too many different products from different sellers in the single cart. This creates mismanagement of the products and makes customers confused at the time of checkout. To avoid this, it is beneficial to split orders seller wise and pay for them separately!! So, Odoo Marketplace Seller wise checkout module allows you to provide seller wise checkout to customers and manage orders separately.
This module lets your customers add products from different sellers in the cart and place orders sellerwise. This also lets customers keep their products from other sellers in the cart, for later purchase. This module creates different orders in the cart for different seller products. The customers can even checkout and pay for different orders separately.
- The Odoo Marketplace Seller wise Checkout allows you to provide seller wise checkout to customers.
- You can manage all the orders of a particular customer separately at the backend.
- The customers can buy different seller products separately by placing different orders.
- Customers will not lose other selected cart even after completing payment for one order.
- The module lets your customers see all the orders in the cart page at once.
- The customers can see all the orders in the cart pop up if visiting directly to that order from view cart button in pop up.
- Customers can view the seller profile page directly from the seller cart.
- If customers click on the proceed checkout button in from the cart page, then they will be redirected to the checkout page of the seller of the selected product or that order.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_seller_wise_checkout’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_seller_wise_checkout’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the website’s frontend and click on the ‘Shop’ button.
- Now, you will be able to see the list of products on your screen. Select the products from different sellers and add them in the cart.
- As you will visit the cart, you will be able to see the products are separated seller wise on their cart page.
- You can enable/disable the continue shopping button and accessory products for each order as per their requirement. This module will show the total number of products inside the cart of different sellers.
- Promo code can also be applied from the payment page to the order before making the payment. Also, from the customize menu you may enable/disable the coupon code feature from the payment page.
- Now, if a customer clicks on the proceed checkout button in from the cart page, then they will be redirected to the checkout page of the seller for the selected product of that order.
- Once the order is confirmed, you will be able to see that customers will not lose other selected cart items even after completing the payment of one order. This way, he may add as many products into his cart and the chances for purchase will increase.
- As you will hover the cursor on the cart, we will see the popover containing the remaining products that a customer can purchase afterward. A customer may also visit directly to that order from the view cart button in the popover.
- Now login as admin, and follow the path Sales>>Orders.
- Being an admin, you will be able to see the different orders are created for a particular customer at the backend at a time. You can check and manage all the orders separately.
- Sellers have also the authority to view their orders and orderlines both from the backend. For that, follow the path Sales>> Orders to view the orders and Sales>>Order Lines to view the order lines.
- Like this, you will be able to provide a seller-wise checkout to your customers.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0