With our Odoo Marketplace Seller, Wise Checkout module admin can provide seller wise checkout to customers to help them in purchasing the products from a single seller at that point of time and save other seller products in the cart itself for later purchase.
Sometimes customer adds too many products from different sellers in the single cart but at that time of purchase want to buy the products from single seller only. At this moment customer also wants to allow other products from other sellers to stay there in the cart, for later purchase rather than deleting them from the cart or adding them to wishlist.
Note: This module is dependent on Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace in order to use “Odoo Marketplace Seller Wise Checkout” you need to purchase this module also.
- Admin can provide seller wise checkout to customers.
- Admin can manage all the orders of a particular customer separately at the backend.
- Customers can buy different seller products separately.
- Customers will not lose other selected cart even after completing payment for one order.
- Customers can see all the orders in cart page at once.
- Customers can see all the orders in cart popover if visiting directly to that order from view cart button in a popover.
- Customers can view the seller profile page directly from the seller cart.
- If customer clicks on the proceed checkout button on the cart page, then they will be redirected to the checkout page of the seller of the selected product or that order.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the marketplace_seller_wise_checkout folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the marketplace_seller_wise_checkout key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
Here is the website view of cart page where your customers can see multiple orders separated seller wise on their cart page.
If customer clicks on the proceed checkout button in from the cart page, then they will be redirected to the checkout page of the seller for the selected product of that order.
When a customer will hover on the cart then he can see all the orders in cart popover. A customer may also visit directly to that order from view cart button in the popover.
The module also manages accessory products for each order in cart.
Admin can enable/disable the continue shopping button and accessory products for each order as per their requirement. This module will show the total number of products inside the cart of different sellers.
Coupon code can also be applied from the payment page to the order before making the payment. Also, from the customize menu you may enable/disable the coupon code feature from the payment page.
Customers will not lose other selected cart items even after completing payment of one order. This was he may add as many products into his cart and the chances for purchase will increase.
Different orders of a particular customer will be created at backend at a time. Admin can check and manage all the orders separately.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo Version 10/11