Providing detailed information about the products is the finest way to attract new customers and retain the old ones. This makes it easy for them to know the product well and compels them to go for an instant purchase. To add this functionality, Odoo Marketplace Seller Profile Tabs helps you to provide additional details in Seller Profile using tabs.
Now make your page look more informative and attractive!!
The module lets you provide additional details in Seller Profile using Tabs. Create these tabs for the Seller Profile for any Seller on Marketplace. You can add additional information that your customers expect to find on the seller’s profile, with this module you will have no more limitations to add tabs and your customers will have the most detailed seller information.
- You as well as sellers can create Tabs for their profile and can publish it on the Marketplace website.
- The module lets you create different types of tabs give it the name and make it active to be used by the seller.
- You can set the configuration whether to allow a seller to create tabs for their own profile or not.
- All the tabs created for a particular seller will be displayed on the Marketplace website in the seller’s profile.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_seller_profile_tabs’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_seller_profile_tabs’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo Seller Dashboard app from the backend and follow the path Configuration>>Settings.
- Under the Miscellaneous tab, enable the seller profile tabs option as shown below.
- Now, follow the path Configuration>>Seller Profile Tabs>>Create.
- After clicking on create button, fill the name of the profile tab and check the active field to make it visible for the seller.
- All the profile tabs made by you will be visible on the profile tabs page. You can create new tabs and also can inactivate them whenever you want.
- You can create new seller profile tab from Seller dashboard>>profile tabs>>Create.
- Set the profile tab name and enable the active checkbox to publish it on the website.
- All the profile tabs made by you will be visible on the profile tabs page.
- Follow the path Sellers/Vendors>> Sellers. Here, you have the authority to restrict a seller from creating his own profile tab, for this, you just need to disable Allow Profile Tab checkbox from a particular seller’s profile.
- Now, log in as seller and visit the Odoo Seller Dashboard app from the backend and create tabs for their own profile from Seller dashboard>>Sellers/Vendors>>My Profile.
- Under the profile page tab, the seller can create his profile tab from Additional Profile Tabs. Also, all the tabs created for this seller are displayed under additional profile tabs.
- Additional tab details set by a seller will be displayed on the website.
- The newly added seller profile tabs will be visible on the profile page of the seller after the seller contact tab.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Read More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V15, V14, V13
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0
Leave a Comment