Watermarks in images let the users identify their brand quickly. Hence, it helps you to promote your brand and offers protection to the images of the brand from theft. Odoo marketplace product image watermark allows you to mark the images with your brandname or logo. It helps to improvise the value of your brand, when the customers share these watermarked images around the web.
Odoo Marketplace Product Image Watermark module adds the watermarking feature to the odoo multi-vendor marketplace. It allows you to add the watermarks in the form of text or images. This feature helps you to easily add watermarks to the product images for the purpose of security and promotion of the brand. The watermarked images can be created and handled by sellers and administrators at product level. To individual product the picture watermark may be applied and managed separately by the seller. The watermarked image appears on both; the Odoo marketplace’s shop page and product page.
- The module makes it easier for sellers and Odoo admin to add watermarks to the product images on the Odoo Marketplace.
- The watermark image may be either a text, or an image.
- At the level of the product the watermark can be applied to different images.
- Each seller may add another watermark to its products on the Odoo marketplace.
- The orientation of watermarks may be set to either horizontal or vertical.
- The color and fraction scale can also be set for the watermark.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘Marketplace_image_watermark’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘Marketplace_image_watermark’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly login to the odoo database to go the seller dashboard module.
- Go to the configuration of the module and then select image watermarker; (configuration-> image watermarker).
- Click on the create button to create the marketplace image watermark.
- Watermark may be either in the text form or in the image form as per the requirement; add the products to be watermarked; and if you want watermark in the image form then add image of the watermark as well and then save.
- Check the details of the marketplace image watermark such as watermark type, positioning etc.
- Go to the product tab to check the watermarked products (Products-> Product variants).
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Odoo Company ? Find out More
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V12, V13