Odoo Marketplace POS Extension- The POS Marketplace Extension module allows you to sell your seller’s products through Point of Sale panel. It also helps to maintain the record of the POS orders separately for both marketplace seller and admin under POS orders menu.
NOTE: This Module is dependent on Odoo Multi Vendor Marketplace
- Sell marketplace products through POS panel.
- Manage separate POS orders for marketplace products.
- Manage separate delivery orders for POS orders for marketplace products.
- Separate information for POS orders for marketplace products on dashboard
After buying Odoo Marketplace POS Extension you will get a zip file, which contains module. Unzip the file and now just copy
marketplace_pos module folder into your Odoo addons. Now enable developers mode on your Odoo
- Go to settings menu and Click on Activate the developer mode.
- Now Go to Apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’
- Remove the Apps filter
Now you will be able to see the module, just install it. After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s Workflow.
OnceOdoo Marketplace POS Extension module gets installed, Click on seller dashboard menu.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - odoo 10