Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace POS Extension only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace.
Now track and manage all the POS orders from the backend. Yes, our tech-savvies came up with a fully functional Odoo Marketplace POS Extension Module that lets you sell your seller’s products through the Point of Sale panel. Also, you can maintain a record of the POS orders separately for both marketplace sellers and yours under the POS orders menu.
With the help of this module, you can manage all the POS orders separately from the dashboard. This helps you and your sellers to keep a track on all the POS orders created by the customers. It basically allow all your seller’s products on your Marketplace to be displayed on the POS.
- The Odoo Marketplace POS ExtensionModule allows you and your sellers to sell marketplace products through the POS panel.
- You can manage POS orders separately from marketplace products.
- The module enables you to manage separate delivery orders for POS orders for marketplace products.
- You can separate information for POS orders for marketplace products on the dashboard.
- Sellers can keep track of all their POS orders from the backend.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_pos’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_pos’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, log in as admin and visit the Seller Dashboard app from the backend.
- Here, you can check a separate Marketplace POS Orders box with all marketplace’s sellers paid order and invoiced order record.
- You can check the POS orders details for all customers with their corresponding order status by clicking on Seller Dashboard> POS orders menu.
- Under the Point of Sale app, click on the orders menu to check the details of the order generated from the marketplace.
- Now, log in as a seller and visit the Seller Dashboard’s backend. Here, you can check a separate Marketplace POS Orders box with his paid order and invoiced order record.
- The seller can check the POS orders details for all customers with their corresponding order status by clicking on Seller Dashboard> POS orders menu.
- You can create POS orders from the POS app as shown below.
- Therefore, the customers will be able to avail the benefit of POS on your Odoo Marketplace website.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0