Odoo Marketplace Other Products by Seller On Product Page – Odoo Marketplace Other Products by Seller On Product Page is a module which shows other products of a seller on the product page. Suggest more popular products of sellers to your customers (upsell strategy). By default, the popular products will be shown on the basis of the number of products sales of the seller. With the help of Odoo Marketplace Product Suggestion, you can develop a brilliant approach to increase the chances of up-selling and cross-selling which will boost your revenue from an impulse purchase.
Note: This module is dependent on Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace in order to use “Odoo Marketplace Other Products by Seller On Product Page” module you need to purchase this module also.
- This module shows other products of the seller on the product page.
- Admin can enable/disable the seller popular products view from the product page.
- Suggest seller’s popular products to your customers which will result in increased sales.
- Admin can add popular products for each product of marketplace in product view.
- A seller can add popular products to their own product of marketplace in product view.
- If popular products are not added, then popular products will be shown on the basis of the number of products sales of the seller.
- Shows carousel view for a popular product.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the marketplace_other_product folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the marketplace_other_product key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
Let us check the working of this module.
Admin can add the popular or trending products from Seller Dashboard>>Approved products>>Sales Tab>>Popular Products. In the case of any of the product if there is no product defined on the popular product then according to the number of sales the products will be displayed on the website.
Same way as the admin a seller can also Add popular or trending products from Seller Dashboard>>Approved products>>Sales Tab>>Popular Products. And if no product is added to the field of the popular product then by default depending upon the number of sales the products will be displayed on the website.
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo Version 9/10/11