Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Odoo Marketplace Daily Deals only. To know how the base module: Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace & Odoo Website Daily Deals works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Multi-Vendor Marketplace & Odoo Website Daily Deals.
Constant deals and offers running on a website is a great way to drive the attention of new customers and retain old ones. Crafting targetted inexpensive offers increases customer’s traffic towards your Marketplace website and makes you generate adequate revenues. So, Odoo Marketplace Daily Deals facilitates you to create offers and discounts on your Marketplace website.
About 60 percent of online shoppers look for coupons and discounts like free shipping, percentage or specific discounts, etc. before making a purchase. This module bestows you to provide these discounts by making offers such as festive sale, buy one get one, etc to improve your sales on Marketplace.
These offers can also be schemed to sell slow-moving products in the name of the Clearance Sale. The ultimate goal of offering a daily deal is to encourage customers repetition. All offers are displayed on the website in a separate menu ‘Deals and Offers‘ to customize your deals as per your wish.
- The Odoo Marketplace Daily Deals Module enables your sellers to create their own deal on the marketplace.
- The sellers can design offers/deals for their own products only.
- A price list can be set by the sellers when creating a new daily deal/ offer.
- The sellers can also customize the website view as per their needs.
- The module allows you as well as the seller to manage messages and notification settings.
- You can create a deal of any of the seller’s products related to the marketplace.
- This module lures you with a separate menu for creating only deals and offers.
- Once a deal is validated it is displayed on the website.
- All the deals created on the Marketplace will have a start date and expiry date.
- These offers are displayed on the website in a separate menu ‘Deals and Offers‘.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_daily_deals’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_daily_deals’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Configuration of the Odoo Marketplace Daily Deals Module
- Once the installation is completed, log in as admin and visit the Odoo website app backend.
- Click on the ‘Webkul Website Addons‘ tab.
- Under the ‘Sales Promotion‘ tab, click on the ‘Configuration‘ button beside the Website Daily Deals option.
- You can install, uninstall, and configure this module from the Webkul add-on page.
- Enter all the details mentioned in the configuration settings and save it.
- Log in as seller and follow the path Seller Dashboard>> Products>> Deals and Offers.
- Here, you can see the list of all deals and offers created for the Marketplace website. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new offer.
- Enter all the offer details such as Name and Title of the Deal.
- Click on the Override default configuration option. This will allow the sellers to change the website view according to their needs.
- The seller can customize what and how to display on the website and what to do with the deal once it is expired. The seller can also enable the message and notification settings and edit the message to be displayed before and after the expiry of the deal.
- A seller can add his products on the deal by clicking on add a line after validating it.
- Since the banner plays a major role in brand awareness, the seller can also set a banner and description for his created deal.
- Admin can also create a new deal for marketplace products from Seller Dashboard>>Deals and Offers.
- Here, you can see the list of all the offers and deals created by your sellers for the Marketplace website. Click on the ‘Create‘ button to create a new offer.
- Enter all the offer details such as Name and Title of the Deal. Once the deal is validated by you, the status will change from Draft to In progress.
- Since you have the right to add any of the seller’s products in the deal, create a marketplace deal by adding the products.
- Hence, after selecting the product next step will be to compute its price for the deal.
- You can choose an attractive banner to influence the customer and also he can set a descriptive summary of the deal.
- On the website’s front-end, there is a separate menu of ‘Deals and offers’ as shown below. Click on that option to view the offers in detail.
- Therefore, by clicking on the ‘Deals and Offers’ menu, the deals page will display all the deals created with the banner attached.
- Like this, you will be able to provide great offers and discounts to your customers.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0