Odoo Marketplace Daily Deals – This module allows admin to provide the facility for sellers to create their daily deals on the marketplace. Admin can also create a deal of any of the seller’s product related to the marketplace.
The ultimate goal of offering a daily deal is to encourage customers repetition. The shop owner can reach for new customers by appealing to those who are looking for an inexpensive deal. Admin can use this module to sell slow moving items.
- Sellers in a marketplace can create their own deal.
- Sellers can add only their own products in a deal.
- The seller can set pricelist when creating new daily deal/ offer.
- A seller can also customize website view as per his need.
- A seller can manage message and notification settings.
- Admin can create a deal of any of the seller’s product related to the marketplace.
- It gives a separate menu for creating only deals and offers.
- Once a deal is validated it is displayed on the website.
- The deal will have a start date and expiry date.
- Displayed on the website in a separate menu ‘Deals and Offers’.
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the marketplace_daily_deals folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on activate the developer mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the marketplace_daily_deals key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
First of all soon after installation and configuration Deals and Offers menu is available for use. The seller can create his marketplace deal by going to Seller Dashboard>>Deals and offers>>Create.
To create a new deal the seller will have to fill the deal information which includes Name and Title of the Deal. The validity of the deal which determines the applicability of the deal. To change the default settings seller has to click Override Default Configuration. The seller can also set the pricelist made by the admin.
By checking on Override default configuration seller will get the access to change the website view according to his needs. The seller can customize what to display and how to display on the website and what to do with the deal once it is expired. The seller can also enable the message and notification settings and edit the message to be displayed before and after the expiry of the deal.
A seller can add his products on the deal by clicking on add an item after validating it.
After selecting the product next step will be to compute its price for the deal.
Since banner plays a major role in brand awareness, the seller can also set banner and description for his created deal.
Admin can also create a new deal for marketplace products from Seller Dashboard>>Deals and Offers>>Create.
Hence once the deal is validated by admin, the status will change from Draft to In progress.
Since admin has the right to add any of the seller’s product in the deal admin can create marketplace deal by adding any of the seller’s product in that deal.
By clicking on Add an item a popup window appears from where admin can select the product template of the seller of the marketplace to add their product in the deal.
Hence, after selecting the product next step will be to compute its price for the deal.
Admin can choose attractive banner to influence the customer and also he can set descriptive summary about the deal.
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V8/V9/V10