Odoo Marketplace Cash On Delivery (COD) : Make payments convenient and hassle-free!!
About 20% of people around the world fear to pay online for the product before receiving it. They still prefer to pay with cash for their orders. Being a store owner, you need to overcome this hurdle and gain profits from this 20% community too. Odoo Marketplace Cash on Delivery (COD) enables you to add the Cash On Delivery option on your Odoo Marketplace to make it convenient for customers.
The module makes it easier for sellers to acquire new customers without any inconvenience. They can easily opt for Cash on Delivery option without any fear. Opening your marketplace for every kind of customer results in customer satisfaction and increased sales and profits.
- The module provides Cash On Delivery (COD) to customers on Odoo Marketplace.
- It makes it easier for sellers to acquire new customers with Odoo COD.
- The module enables admin to quickly set up and configure the payment option with single-step integration.
- You can set the threshold value for COD Applicability. Any amount below or above the set range automatically becomes ineligible for COD.
- The module enables COD geographically. You can enable COD for specific countries, States, or Zip Codes accordingly.
- The Admin commission is auto-deducted in the Pay-To-Seller invoice generated in the backend.
- The COD orders on Odoo Marketplace and transaction details are stored in the Odoo backend.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘marketplace_cod_seller_payment’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘marketplace_cod_seller_payment’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, log in as admin and visit the Odoo Invoicing app backend.
- Follow the path Configuration >> Payment Acquirers.
- Here, you can see the list of all the payment acquirers available for your Odoo Marketplace. Click on the ‘Create’ button to create a new payment acquirer.
- Enter the payment acquirer name, set a state for the payment, company, etc. Also, set the default rule in the credentials.
- You can create a new default rule as per your needs. Enter the name, currency, max. and min. order amount, etc. and save it.
- After that, under the configuration tab, set the support payment icons, payment journal, etc, and save it.
- Visit the frontend of the Odoo Marketplace and make an order for a product that is available for COD.
- On the checkout page, you will be able to see the COD option for payment. Select the COD option and place the order.
- Now, visit the Odoo seller dashboard app from the backend. Follow the path Sales >> Seller Payments.
- You can see the list of seller payments on the screen. Click on any of the payment options for more details.
- You can see all the details of the payments. You can also see the payment mode used by the customer to order a product.
- As soon as the order is placed by a customer, a vendor bill is generated on the backend. You can even view the vendor bill of the order as shown below.
- Now, visit the Odoo Seller Dashboard app and follow the path Sales>> Received from Seller.
- Here, you can see the amount you recieved from your sellers.
- Like this, you will be able to provide the Cash On Delivery (COD) option to your customers and provide them a good experience on your website.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
Odoo Company ? Read More
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V13, V12, V11
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0
Leave a Comment