Odoo Marketplace Advance Barcode Labels For Product allows a seller to generate product barcode labels of different size and supports multiple configurations for barcode generation.
Since the identification of a single product from a large cluster is very difficult hence this module prints product expiry date and batch number on the label. Hence, Odoo Marketplace Advance Barcode Labels is the solution to end all your worries as it helps allows an admin as well as a seller to generate product barcode labels of different size and support multiple configurations for barcode generation.
Note: This Module is dependent on Odoo Multi Vendor Marketplace & Odoo Product Advance Barcode Labels, so in order to use “Odoo Marketplace Advance Barcode Labels For Product” you need to purchase these two modules also.
- A seller can generate advance barcode labels for their products.
- Provides feature of barcode generation of different sizes and different orientations.
- Admin can create multiple label configuration that will be selected by the seller at the time of label download.
- Admin can add product images, description, and other product attributes on Barcode Label.
- Admin can add seller profile image, profile description, and other seller details on Barcode Label.
- A seller can maintain expiry date and batch number for their products that can be add in barcode labels.
- Admin can customize Barcode label layout by adding product and seller details.
- Admin can select Barcode field (HS Code/Barcode) that will be used to generate barcode in labels.
- Different price can be configured for different label layout using pricelist.
- Admin can download the Demo pdf labels for label configurations.
- Supports all barcode standards: EAN 13, UPC, Code 128, code 39 … (+12 Barcodes)
- A seller can generate Barcode labels in a single PDF for multiple products.
- Mass Barcode Label Printing (pdf files).
After buying this app from our Webkul store you will get the link for downloading the zip file. Simply download it and extract then you will see the marketplace_advance_barcode_labels folder, now you will have to copy this app folder inside your Odoo addons path.
Now simply follow these steps:
1. Go to settings menu and click on Activate the Developer mode.
2. Now go to apps menu and Click on ‘Update Modules List’.
3. Remove the app’s filter and search for the marketplace_advance_barcode_labels key.
4. Now you will see the module then simply install it.
After installing you will be able to handle different functionality as mentioned in module’s workflow.
Let us check how this module works.
At first, you need to enable the product variants field which is under seller dashboard>>settings>>product terms. By enabling this field you can allow your sellers to manage their product attributes and define variants.
Under the seller dashboard from the menu Barcode label, an admin can create multiple label configurations that will be selected by the seller at the time of label download.
Admin can create various label configurations just by defining the name selecting the type of orientation which can be either Landscape/Portrait, Barcode field which can be either HS code or Barcode and the type of barcode. Admin can select the barcode standard from the drop-down menu of the barcode type field.
After clicking on add an item a pop-up window will appear where admin can define the name of the label layout and select its pdf size (Small/medium/large). Also if you enable the field of the Expiry date and Batch number then they will appear on the label.
With the help of pricelist, admin can add product’s price to the labels. The price list should be set on the product only then the required pricing will appear on the generated label.
Admin can also configure the seller details that will be used on the label. If required, admin can hide all the seller details from the label just by enabling the checkbox of hide all seller details.
This module also allows checking the label before generating finally. Admin can download the preview pdf labels of any product. The preview button will appear on the top right side of the label configuration page.
Select the desired product from the drop-down menu for which you want to download the pdf.
A seller can check all the label configuration from the menu of configuration under Seller dashboard>>Barcode label>>configuration.
To download labels seller will go to product variants select the desired product and will choose to generate labels option from the drop-down menu of actions.
To generate a label for a single product seller needs to go to the particular product page and can choose to generate labels option from the drop-down menu of actions.
As soon as a seller will click on generate label option a pop-up window will appear from where he can select the type of label he wants to download.
A seller can add Product expiry date and batch number under the inventory tab of a product if the wishes to print these two fields on the label.
Different types of Barcode labels
For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ and for any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo version 10/11