Recognising the efforts of employees is essential, it helps to encourage them to perform well in the organisation. Odoo leaderboard will help you to encourage and motivate the employees. Leaderboards are used in the organisation for the understanding of the employees, where they rank in comparison to their peers. The less apparent yet important reason is that the mere presence of a leaderboard entices employees to perform well in the organisation. Odoo leaderboard helps you to reflect badges in odoo ERP dashboard which the employees receives from their peers as per their performance in the organisation.
Odoo leaderboard helps to reduce the fear of the employees of their performace are not getting recognized. It helps to motivate the employees and encourage them to improve their efficiency and work quality. Odoo leaderboard allows you to grant positive and negative badges; positive badges for the good work whereas negative badges for the mistakes. Positive badges encourage the employees and motivate to gain other positive badges. It also give another chance to those employees who received negative badge to perform well to receive the positive badge.
- A Digitized Way to Show Exceptionals in Odoo ERP.
- Create Badges in Odoo Backend.
- Neatly Designed Leaderboard in Odoo ERP Dashboard.
- Increase the Transparency among the employees.
- Set the weightage of the badge.
- Display Badges in the Odoo ERP Dashboard.
- Grant the badges to the employees.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘Odoo_leaderboard’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘Odoo_leaderboard’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly login to the odoo database; and select the employees option.
- Click on the configuration tab and then select badges. (Configuration-> Badges)
- Click on the create button to create the new badge.
- Fill the information like type of badge, weightage of the badge, badge name, badge description and then click on the save button to save the badge.
- Click on Grant this badge, to grant the badge to the employees.
- Select the employee, add the reason of granting the badge and then click on grant badge.
- Select the leaderboard to check the granted badge to the employee.
- Check the granted badge.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V12, V13