Add Tax Stamp to the Customer’s Invoice Easily!
A tax stamp is legal evidence that shows that the tax has been paid for the particular invoice. It makes the invoices and other documents legally valid. In order to add tax stamps to the invoices, Webkul comes up with the module ‘Odoo Invoice Tax Stamp’ which helps the seller to add the tax stamp to the customer’s Invoices.
Odoo Invoice Tax Stamp module allows you to configure tax stamps to the customer’s invoices. The user can define a fixed amount for a Tax stamp to be added to the customer’s invoices. This amount will be displayed in the customer’s invoices after adding the tax stamp to the invoice. The tax stamps can be applied manually as well as automatically to the customer’s Invoice. To add the tax stamp automatically user has to enable the field to add the tax stamp automatically from the tax stamp configuration.
- Adds an extra tax stamp on customer invoices.
- Tax stamps can be added automatically or manually.
- The seller can define a fixed amount for the tax stamp.
- The amount of tax stamp along with the Product’s amount will be displayed on the invoice.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. As a result, you will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_tax_stamp’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo Apps and then, click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and then, search ‘wk_tax_stamp’.
- As a result, you will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly login to the ‘Odoo Instance’ and go to the ‘Settings’ to configure ‘Tax Stamp’.
- In General Settings, go for the Invoicing Settings. Now, set the Tax Stamp congiguration here add name for the stamp, Fixed Amount for the Tax Stamp, Select Tax Stamp Account and then save the settings.
Add Tax Stamp Manually
- Now, create the invoice for customer and click on the Add Tax Stamp button to add the taxable value in invoice.
- In the invoice tax stamp value is added with name.
Add Tax Stamp Automatically
- While configuring Tax Stamp tick the checkbox next to Automatically Add Tax Stamp to add tax stamp automatically in the customer’s invoice.
- Validate the Customer’s invoice.
- Automatically updated Tax Stamp in customer’s invoice.
USER GUIDES FOR OTHER MODULES
Searching for an experienced
Odoo Company ? Find out More
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.1
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V12, V11, V10, V9, V8