As we all know, Instagram is one of the most used and popular social networking sites all over the world. With approx. 1 billion monthly active users on Instagram, it is a perfect way to reach out to potential users easily. Adding your Instagram profile option on your Odoo website enables you to promote your website products on Instagram. The Odoo Instagram Feed Snippet module provides a feature to add an Instagram feed in Odoo.
Showing an Instagram feed on your Odoo website encourages high traffic and sales along with immense profits. It enables you to keep your customers updated about the latest products and offers available on your Odoo website. Your attractive Instagram posts can redirect customers towards your website which can compel them to go for instant purchase.
- The Odoo Instagram Feed Snippet module provides a feature to add an Instagram feed in Odoo.
- Provides easy and Simple configuration
- The module allows you to generate an Instagram access token to use Instagram snippets.
- You can simply drag and drop Instagram snippets on any page of your website to show your Instagram feed.
- You can also configure the total number of Instagram feed. which will display on the website.
- The module allows you to change the feeds as per your wish on the website’s frontend.
- You don’t need to regenerate the Instagram access token manually.
- The module will automatically refresh the access token before it expires.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘wk_instagram_snippet’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘wk_instagram_snippet’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Once the installation is completed, visit the Odoo website app from the backend. Here, click on Configuration>>Settings.
- Also, under the Features option, tick on the Instagram option as shown below. To get your access token, you can also refer to the document mentioned below as shown.
- Therefore, visit the Odoo website’s frontend and click on the Edit option.
- After that, select the Instagram widget and drag it to the place where you want to showcase it on your Odoo website’s frontend, and click on the ‘Save’ button.
- After that, once you save it, the Instagram widget will let you show your Instagram feed on your Odoo website as shown below.
- Therefore, you will get the following popup after clicking on any option.
- Therefore, you will be able to show Instagram feeds on Odoo.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Odoo Company ? Read More
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V14, V13