This User Guide only describes the workflow of Odoo GSTR3B – Return And Invoices. Read the User Guide of Odoo GST -Return And Invoices to know the workflow of base modules.
Filing GSTR3B form is mandatory for all the individuals who have applied with the Goods and Services Tax. This can take a lot of time for the GSTR3B file to fill out the form manually. Once filing GSTR3B, you will need to fill out the form manually or submit the information directly to JSON. Time is limited and you need to save it, and file your GSTR3B in fast and simple measures.
The GSTR-3B in Odoo is a condensed description of the inward and outward supplies that the Government has adopted as a way of easing the specifications for businesses that have recently moved to GST. Odoo GSTR3B – Return And Invoices make it easy for you to get a relatively simple GSTR Report in JSON format that can be transmitted directly to the GSTR3B register.
You can handle transactions and expenditure of your company with Odoo GSTR3B – Return And Invoices. In fact, you can also handle the materials made by your company that are external material. You can then produce a valid JSON for a GSTR3B report on a monthly or quarterly basis, or you can even specify the time limit as per your requirement. Filing GSTR3B requires Composition Products summary; Hence, you can Manage the Composition Products via the module.
- Generate GSTR3B with a single click in JSON format.
- You will control your sales as well as your company expenses.
- Also, you can manage the supplies generated by the company that is external as well.
- Filling GSTR3B includes a description of the composition product, therefore, it is used to manage composition product.
- Odoo GSTR3B invoices support Multi-Company.
- Start generating the GSTR3B valid JSON statement monthly or quarterly.
- You can set the timeline as per your requirement.
- You can download the CSV files for your internal information purpose.
1.) Once you purchase the Odoo GSTR3B – Return And Invoices from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘gstr3b_invoice’.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘gstr3b_invoice’.
7.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Create Composition Products:
- Firstly login to Odoo database to go to the ‘Invoicing’ module.
2. Once you are in the ‘Invoicing’ module go to Customer>> Products tab.
3. Click on the ‘Create’ button to create a new product.
4. Add the ‘Product Name’, ‘Product Type’, ‘Product Category’, and other fields. Tick mark the checkbox available besides ‘Composition Product’ to make this product a Composition Product. Click on the ‘Save‘ button to save the ‘Composition Product’
5. Similarly go to the ‘GST’ module.
6. In the GST module go to GST>>GST Tool>> GSTR3B.
7. Click on the ‘Create’ button to create a new GSTR3B.
8. Add the ‘Period’, ‘Date From’, and ‘Date To’ to create a new GSTR3B.
9. Click on ‘Fetch Invoices’ to fetch the invoices for GSTR3B.
10. As soon as you fetch invoices you can generate the data. Click on ‘Generate Data’ to generate the data.
11. Once you click on ‘Generate Data’ a pop-up will appear. Click on the ‘Close’ button as the data is already generated.
12. Once you have uploaded the JSON format on govt website. Click on the ‘Upload’ button to move the stage from ‘Ready to Upload‘ to ‘Uploaded to govt‘.
13. Now a pop- up will appear which says the invoices are uploaded. Click on the ‘Close’ button as the invoices are uploaded. Now the GSTR3B invoice will be in stage ‘Uploaded to govt‘.
14. Click on the ‘Filed’ button once you have filed the GSTR3B; So that the stage for the GSTR3B will be moved to ‘Filed‘.
15. Once you click on the ‘Filed’ button a pop-up will appear which says that the invoices are filed. Click on the ‘Close’ button. Now the stage of the invoice will be moved to ‘Filed‘.
16. Click on the ‘Reset’ button to reset the GSTR3B invoices.
17. A pop-up will appear on the click of the ‘Reset’ button. Click on the ‘OK’ button to reset the GSTR3B invoice.
Also Read The User Guides For The Other Modules
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at email@example.com.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V 13