This User Guide only describes the workflow of Odoo GSTR3B – Return And Invoices. Read the User Guide of Odoo GST -Return And Invoices to know the workflow of base modules.
File GSTR3B conveniently with Odoo GSTR3B – Returns And Invoices!
All individuals must fill GSTR3B who have applied for the Goods and Services Tax. Manually filling out the GSTR3B form can take a lot of time. But you can also submit the GSTR3B invoice in JSON format. The time is limited so file your GSTR3B in the fastest and simplest way.
The GSTR-3B in Odoo is a condensed description of the inward and outward supplies. The Government has adopted to ease the specifications for businesses that have recently moved to GST. Odoo GSTR3B – Returns And Invoices make it easy to get a relatively simple GSTR Report in JSON format that can be transmitted directly to the GSTR3B register.
The module enables you to handle transactions and expenditures of your company with Odoo GSTR3B – Return And Invoices. Moreover, you can manage the materials made by your company, which are external.
Odoo Company ? Read More
Then you can create a valid JSON for a GSTR3B report on a monthly or quarterly basis or specify the time limit according to your requirement. Further, filing GSTR3B requires a Composition Products summary which you can manage by this module.
NOTE: Odoo GSTR3B – Returns And Invoices work in conjunction with the following module:
Odoo GST – Returns and Invoices
First, you must install this module in your system for the Odoo GSTR3B – Returns And Invoices to work correctly.
- Generate GSTR3B with just a click in JSON format.
- The admin can control the sales and expenses of the company.
- Also, manage the supplies generated by the company that is external too.
- Filling GSTR3B includes a description of the composition product therefore, it is used to manage the composition product.
- Odoo GSTR3B – Invoices And Returns supports multi-company.
- You can generate the GSTR3B valid JSON statement monthly or quarterly.
- As an admin, you can set the timeline according to your requirement.
- Further, you can download the CSV file for your internal information purpose.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘gstr3b_invoice.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘gstr3b_invoice.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s begin the configuration of Odoo GSTR3B – Returns And Invoices.
CREATING COMPOSITION PRODUCT
1. Firstly, log in to the Odoo backend and go to the ‘Invoicing’ module.
2. Now, follow the path ‘Customers> Products> Create.’
3. After that, add the ‘Product Name, Product Type, Product Category,’ and other fields. Tick mark the checkbox available besides ‘Composition Product’ to make this product a Composition Product. Click on the ‘Save‘ button to save it.
4. Once you create a composition product, click the ellipses menu and go to the ‘GST’ module.
5. Now locate ‘GST Tool> GSTR3B.’
6. On the new page, click the ‘Create’ button.
7. Add the ‘Period, Date From, and Date To’ to create a new GSTR3B. After that, click ‘Fetch Invoices’ to fetch the invoices for GSTR3B. Or click ‘Add a Line’ to manually add invoices.
8. After clicking Add a Line, the following pop-up will appear on the screen, choose the invoices and click the ‘Select’ button.
GENERATING GSTR3B DATA
9. Next, click on ‘Generate Data’ to generate the data.
10. Once you click on ‘Generate Data,’ a pop-up will appear. Click on the ‘Close’ button as the data is already generated.
11. After that, the module will generate the ‘GSTR3B 3.1. CSV, GSTR3B 3.2.CSV, GSTR3B 4.CSV, GSTR3B 5.CSV, and JSON’ files, download the desired one, and upload the JSON file on the government website. Click on the ‘Upload’ button to move the stage from ‘Ready to Upload‘ to ‘Uploaded to govt.’
12. Now, a pop-up will appear on the screen telling you about file upload. Click on the ‘Close’ button as the invoices are uploaded. Now the GSTR3B invoice will be in stage ‘Uploaded to govt.’
13. Next, Click on the ‘Filed’ button. Once you have filed the GSTR3B, the stage change to ‘Filed.’
14. After that, a pop-up will show you the success message of filing. Click on the ‘Close’ button. Now, the stage of the invoice will change to ‘Filed.’
15. Click the ‘Reset’ button to reset the GSTR3B invoices.
16. A pop-up will appear with the click of the ‘Reset’ button. Click on the ‘OK’ button to reset the GSTR3B invoice.
OTHER ODOO GST MODULES
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Also, please explore our Odoo development services & an extensive range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - V15, V14, V13
Leave a Comment