General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) is the law which sets the guidelines for the collection of personal information of individuals within the European Countries. The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe. So, Webkul is offering you “Odoo GDPR” which has a presence in EU and sells to EU residents. The intent of the GDPR module is to provide means for understanding and complying with the various requirements specified in the regulation.
- Admin has the authority to edit GDPR Message which is to be displayed on your Website
- (Right to Access)- gives the access to your customer to manage his personal data
- (Right to be Forgotten)-The customer can request for Removing his all/partial data.
- (Data Portability)-The customer can request for Download a copy of his data.
- Manages all customers request from the backend.
- Automatically wipes or removes all customer data from your database in one Go.
- This module is fully responsive.
- It also gives multi-language support.
- Free and quality support provided within 90 days after the purchase of the module to help you in case of problems with the module
Starting with the workflow of the module.
This is the welcome page of the GDPR.
After logging into your account and you will be able to view few GDPR menu after login.
User information appears on the website related to the GDPR law.
Data Template list is displayed of Admin Control for GDPR.
Fill all the relevant information of Admin Control for GDPR.
To view the Admin Control GDPR Request list, follow the path Website>GDPR Request.
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
Fill all the relevant details for Admin Control GDPR Request Form.
To view Odoo GDPR Configuration menu, follow the path Website>Settings>GDPR Configuration.
Mention all the relevant details in Odoo GDPR Configuration Form.
You can customize the message which is to be written in the configuration form of the GDPR.
So it’s easy for all the European Citizens to protect and harmonize laws across Europe to protect and empower all EU citizens. It is mainly used for protecting the data of European citizens and gives some rights like Right to Forgotten, Right to Access, Right to Copy, Right to clone or download.
This was all about General Data Protection Act(GDPR). Hope you must have the got the idea of our module. Thanks for taking the time in reading this blog. Please don’t forget to share your feedback and suggestions under the comment box given below.
For interrogation process just raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/. or you can also write us at email@example.com
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V11