Odoo Export Survey Answers in Excel– In a business, it is very important to know the part of the other side so that you can improve further by working in the right direction.
Surveys are a great way to know your audience. Which can help you to deliver the best customer experience.
It helps you to gather all required data from the website visitors which can be helpful for you to boost your business. Getting the survey answers in a centralized manner can help you to gather all the necessary information.
Now, Get the Survey Answers from Odoo in Excel Format!
It’s time to save your time and minimize your efforts to know what people think via survey. The module helps you to download the survey so that you can analyze things even when there is no internet connectivity.
Odoo Company ? Find out More
You can also generate QR with Odoo Survey QR Code Generator!
The module Odoo Export Survey Answers in Excel offers you the flexibility to export survey data to download an offline copy of your results in .xls format. Once you have received responses, you can export the data to Excel.
- This module allows users to share their completed surveys with others, making it easy to communicate the collected information.
- You can allow users to access the feedback form on the Odoo front end.
- If you are not able to access your Odoo account due to any reason then also you can access your data offline.
- The survey answer data exported in Microsoft Excel can save your custom filters and formatting.
- You can easily share the exported survey answer data in an Excel file with your team for seamless collaboration and analysis.
- With this module, users can access the same research data to understand their customers better and make informed decisions.
- You can easily print the bulk survey answers in XLS format for convenient analysis and sharing.
- This module allows users to print survey answers separately in XLS format for easy access and analysis.
- This module is designed to enhance the customer experience.
- This module allows you to gather all the necessary data from website visitors.
- Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- export_survey_answers.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘Project_advance_team’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search results. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Firstly login to the Odoo database to go to the surveys.
2. Please select the survey you wish to export in Excel.
4. Click on the survey to get all the answers in a list.
5. Download the survey answers in the Excel sheet.
Likewise, Conduct customer surveys after signup!! With the help of the Odoo Survey After Signup by Webkul to use your survey effectively after signup.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at the UV Desk
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 17,16,15