Sometimes the content or products you add on your website may not be appropriate for all audiences. Odoo Age Verification acts as a gate to allow only the users above the pre-mentioned age group.
You can also add a message for the users who are unable to login because of the Odoo Age Verification. Just ask your website visitors to fill out their date of birth so that the Odoo Age Verification module can calculate the eligibility of the visitor.
You can also simply add a checkbox for the visitors to verify their eligibility. Now, if the visitor marks it as ticked then he/she can visit the website otherwise not.
- You can set the minimum age required for visitors to enter the website.
- You can Enable/Disable popup on the website.
- Add custom image on age verification popup.
- Customize the message to be displayed if the visitor’s age is less than the age required to access the website.
- You can add Terms and Conditions.
- You can Enable/Disable the date of the birth option.
- Odoo Age Verification is compatible for Multiple Website.
- Customer needs to enter their age to visit the website.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘odoo_age_verification’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open on Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘odoo_age_verification’.You will be able to see the module in the search result.
- Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Login to your Odoo database and go to the website module;
2) Now, go to Website Webkul Addons; scroll down to Odoo Age Verification and click on the “Configuration” to configure the module
3) Now, select the website for which you want to configure the feature; Enable Age Verification checkbox; Add the Description for age-gate; a message if visitors’ entry denied; add minimum age allowed; so on fill the required details.
4) Now, log in as a customer to the Odoo Website; here you can see age verification gate.
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V13, V12