This User Guide only describes the workflow of Odoo Affiliate FAQ’s Extension. Read the User Guide of Odoo Affiliate Management to know the workflow of the base module.
FAQ’s are the answers to the most common questions that are being asked by the customers. A number of questions and answers pertaining to a specific subject, specifically one providing relevant information or knowledge for users regarding the website. Affiliate FAQ’s in Odoo is a list of commonly asked questions on a particular topic related to the website. The aim Affiliate FAQ’s in Odoo is usually to include input on commonly asked questions or concerns; furthermore, the structure is a valuable way of gathering information. Sometimes FAQ’s in Odoo is too lengthy and does not revert on time.
Affiliate FAQ’s in Odoo is an internet-based framework that raises a variety of similar answers to questions on a particular subject. Each of them is frequently questioned in any context relating to the Affiliate System. With the support of FAQ’s, the functionality of the affiliate system can be represented in the form of questions and answers. To make it easy for users to understand the benefits of the affiliate program.
- Admin has the right to enact up the FAQ.
- The vision of the customer is welcoming and elegant.
- The FAQs will appear on the Affiliate Program List.
- Users can quickly understand the value of the Affiliate Plan.
- Admins can add, edit, view, and delete the FAQ.
- Admin has the ability to render the FAQ’s available (Active and Inactive)
- The sequence number for each and every FAQ is provided by the admin.
- Describe the characteristics of the Affiliate System in the form of questions and answers.
1.) Once you purchase the App from the Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
2.) Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘affiliate_faq’.
3.) Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
4.) Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
5.) Then, open on the Apps menu and click on the ‘Update Modules List’.
6.) In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘affiliate_faq’.
7.) You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
1) Firstly login to Odoo database to go to the ‘Affiliate Manager’ module.
2) In ‘Affiliate Manager’ go to Affiliate FAQ>> FAQ’s.
3) Once you go to FAQ click on the ‘Create’ button to create new FAQ’s.
4) You can fill the mandatory details ‘Sequence’, ‘Question’, and other details to create a new FAQ and click on the ‘Save’ button to save the new FAQ.
5) Once you have saved the FAQ go to Website>> Home>> Affiliate.
6) Once you click on Affiliate you can see the ‘Frequently Asked Questions’.
7) To view if the answers to the frequently asked questions are available click on the ‘+’ and the answer to the question will be visible if it is available.
8) Login as a User go to Website>> Home>> Affiliate.
9) Once you click on Affiliate you will be redirected to the page which has the Frequently asked questions and answers to those questions.
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at [email protected]
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo v9,v10,v11,v12