Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping For Magento2 will assist the sellers to add Shipping according to per country for each of their products from their account panel.
Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping for Magento2 module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Magento2 Marketplace.
Note For Magento 2.2.x Users- You need to install Marketplace Base Shipping module, that you will find in Magento 2.2.x folder, and then install Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping for Magento2.
- Admin and Vendor/Seller can add Per Country Per Product Shipping price.
- Admin and Seller can implement the shipping method on the basis of country and continent both and enter a price.
- The admin can even add a price on the selected country in a continent.
- Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping For Magento2 works for both admin’s and seller’s products.
- On the checkout page, shipping price display total shipping charges for each product.
- The seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- The seller can enter tracking no. and save it.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- Print PDF for Invoice.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has a src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below in the screenshot.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory:
Second Command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
Configuration of Multi-Lingual Support
If a user wants to translate their module from English to German then they need to follow the path app/code/Webkul/Mppercountryperproductshipping/i18n in their unzipped Magento Marketplace folder and will get a CSV file with name “en_US.csv”. Now they will rename that csv as “de_DE.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma in the German language. After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/Mppercountryperproductshipping/i18n where they have installed Magento2 on their server. The module will get translated in the German Language. It supports both the LTR and RTL languages.
Configuration By Admin
After the successful installation of Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping For Magento2, you will be able to see the configuration panel under Store-> Configuration->Sales->Shipping Methods->Webkul Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping as shown in the below screenshot.
- Enable for Checkout- The admin can enable the shipping method to be visible to the customer on the frontend.
- Title- The admin can give a title to the shipping method which is visible on the frontend.
- Method Title- The admin can mention here the name of the shipping method which is visible on the frontend.
- Default Shipping Price- The price which will be applicable when the shipping method is applicable.
- Ship to Applicable Countries- The admin can select to make the method applied on all countries or on specific countries.
- Ship to Specific Countries- The admin can select which all countries on which the shipping method is applicable.
Shipping Based On- The shipping price will be calculated on the basis of main product or associated product. Notify here, ‘Main Product is not applicable to grouped products’.
- Displayed Error Message-The admin can enter here the message which will be displayed if the shipping method isn’t applicable.
- Allow Sellers to Save Per Product Shipping- The admin can set if the sellers can add the shipping method to the product or not.
- Show Method if Not Applicable-The admin can set if the method will be visible or not when isn’t applicable.
**Note: If the seller has not set/forgot to set the “Shipping Price” for any of his products, then the default shipping price set by the admin will apply to those seller products.
Admin End – How to Set Shipping Product Price
Admin- Manage Shipping Continents
The admin can add the price of shipping on the basis of continents which will be conceder if seller or admin has not added any specific price rule on the product page. The admin can navigate through Marketplace Management>Manage Shipping Continents.
Here the admin can select to add a rule which will be applicable region wise. The Admin can edit or delete the rule from here.
Here the admin can Edit the rule for the continent by entering following details-
- Select Continent- The admin can select continent for which shipping method is applicable.
- Specify Country- The admin can select a country or multiple countries for the application of shipping method.
- Price- The price that will be charged against the shipping method.
- Status- Admin can enable or disable the shipping method as per choice.
Seller End – How To Use
After the successful installation of Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping For Magento2, you will see in seller panel that there is the Per Country Per product Shipping option available on seller’s add product page. Seller will have to select the region or country and add shipping cost as per requirement. The seller can add multiple countries with shipping cost as shown below in the screenshot.
Buyer will also be able to see the shipping method they have selected on the Order review page as well as shown below.
Seller Order Management
If admin sets the “Allow Seller to Manage Order” option “yes” then the seller can manage the orders from front-end. Now the seller can generate invoices for their ordered products, generate a tracking number and shipment for the orders of their products. Even the seller can notify the customers by sending them emails, cancel/refund the order and even print the order.
Sellers will be able to print the shipping information and send tracking information to the customers.
In the shipping slip, tax, subtotal etc will not be shown. Sellers will be able to print the shipping Slips as shown below in the screenshot.
The seller can download the Invoice slip very easily. In this slip, you can also see the company logo and address, vat, tax information which is entered by the seller under Manage print Pdf Header Info Shipping tab. Sellers will be able to print the Invoice Slips as shown below in the screenshot.
The seller can also download the PDF of shipping and invoice slip under Marketplace > My Order History as shown in the screenshot below.
After clicking on Download option a pop-up window will be open up. Here you will enter the date up to which you want to download Invoice slip.
That is all for the Marketplace Per Country Per Product for Magento2 module. Still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at Webkul.uvdesk.com.
Current Product Version - 2.1.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x