Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping For Magento2 will assist the sellers to add Shipping according to per country for each of their products from their account panel.
Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping for Magento2 module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Magento2 Marketplace.
Note For Magento 2.2.x Users- You need to install Marketplace Base Shipping module, that you will find in Magento 2.2.x folder, and then install Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping for Magento2.
- Admin and Vendor/Seller can add Per Country Per Product Shipping price.
- Admin and Seller can implement the shipping method on the basis of country and continent both and enter a price.
- The admin can add different prices for different Countries chosen under a Continent.
- Multiple rules can be deleted at a time.
- Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping For Magento2 works for both admin’s and seller’s products.
- On the checkout page, shipping price display total shipping charges for each product.
- The seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- The seller can enter tracking no. and save it.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- Print PDF for Invoice.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has a src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder.
You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below in the screenshot.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory:
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
Configuration of Multi-Lingual Support
If a user wants to translate their module from English to German then they need to follow the path app/code/Webkul/Mppercountryperproductshipping/i18n in their unzipped Magento Marketplace folder.
The user will get a CSV file with name “en_US.csv”. Now they will rename that csv as “de_DE.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma in the German language.
After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/Mppercountryperproductshipping/i18n where they have installed Magento2 on their server.
Configuration By Admin
Once Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping For Magento2 is successfully installed, the admin can set the configurations for the extension.
The admin will have to navigate through Store-> Configuration->Sales->Shipping Methods->Webkul Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping as shown in the image below.
- Enable for Checkout- The admin can enable the shipping method to be visible to the customer on the frontend.
- Title- The admin can give a title to the shipping method which is visible on the frontend.
- Method Title- The admin can mention here the name of the shipping method which is visible on the frontend.
- Default Shipping Price- The price which will be applicable when the shipping method is applicable.
- Ship to Applicable Countries- The admin can select to make the method applied to all countries or in specific countries.
- Ship to Specific Countries- The admin can select which all countries on which the shipping method is applicable.
Shipping Based On- The shipping price will be calculated on the basis of main product or associated product. Notify here, ‘Main Product is not applicable to grouped products’.
- Displayed Error Message-The admin can enter here the message which will be displayed if the shipping method isn’t applicable.
- Allow Sellers to Save Per Product Shipping- The admin can set if the sellers can add the shipping method to the product or not.
- Show Method if Not Applicable-The admin can set if the method will be visible or not when isn’t applicable.
**Note: If the seller has not set the “Shipping Price” for any of his products, then the default shipping price set by the admin will apply to those seller products.
Admin End – How to Set Shipping Product Price
Admin- Manage Shipping Continents
On clicking the Add Rule button, the admin can add new rules for a Continent and the respective Country as shown in the image below.
The admin can configure the following fields while adding the rule:
- Select Continent- The admin can choose a continent for which shipping method is applicable.
- Specify Country- The admin can choose a country or multiple countries for which the shipping method is to be applied.
- Price- The price that will be charged for the shipping method.
- Status- Admin can enable or disable the shipping method whenever required.
As the admin submits the Rule, a message “New Rule Created Successfully” shall display as shown in the image below.
If need be, the admin can Edit or Delete any existing Rule by simply clicking on the Select action present against the Rule which the admin creates.
The admin can delete multiple rules at a time. For this, the admin will have to choose multiple rules from the list of Rules created under the Manage Shipping Continents.
Seller End – How To Use
After the successful installation of Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping For Magento2, you will see in seller panel that there is the Per Country Per product Shipping option available on seller’s add product page.
Buyer will also be able to see the shipping method they have selected on the Order review page as well as shown below.
Seller Order Management
If the admin sets the “Allow Seller to Manage Order” option “yes” then the seller can manage the orders from front-end.
Now the seller can generate invoices for their ordered products, generate a tracking number and shipment for the orders of their products.
In the shipping slip, tax, subtotal, etc will not be shown. Sellers will be able to print the shipping Slips as shown below in the screenshot.
The seller can download the Invoice slip very easily. In this slip, you can also see the company logo and address, vat, tax information which is entered by the seller under Manage print Pdf Header Info Shipping tab.
The seller can also download the PDF of shipping and invoice slip under Marketplace > My Order History as shown in the screenshot below.
After clicking on Download option a pop-up window will be open up. Here you will enter the date up to which you want to download Invoice slip.
That is all for the Marketplace Per Country Per Product for Magento2 module. Still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at Webkul.uvdesk.com.
Current Product Version - 3.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x , 2.1.x , 2.2.x , 2.3.x