Selecting Shipping according to the seller in the marketplace is an essential feature. This will benefit the buyers and sellers in a whole lot of a different way. This extension will assist the sellers to allow different Shipping methods for their products. The buyers will be able to select from the different shipping services from different sellers in the same order.
To use Marketplace Multishipping For Magento 2 extension you must have installed the Magento2 Marketplace and one of our below-listed shipping methods.
- Magento2 Marketplace Table rate Shipping.
- Marketplace UPS Shipping For Magento2.
- Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping For Magento2.
- Marketplace Free Shipping For Magento2.
- Marketplace USPS Shipping Management For Magento2.
- Marketplace DHL Shipping For Magento2.
- Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping For Magento2.
- Marketplace FedEx Shipping For Magento2.
- Marketplace Shipping On Per Product For Magento2.
- Marketplace Aramex Shipping For Magento2.
- Marketplace Canada Post Shipping For Magento2.
- Marketplace Fastway Shipping For Magento2.
- Marketplace Royal Mail Shipping For Magento2.
- Marketplace Correios Shipping for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Marketplace Australia Post Shipping
- Magento 2 Marketplace EasyPost Shipping
Features Of Marketplace Multishipping For Magento 2
- The Sellers can allow their shipping services from their panel.
- Buyers can select shipping according to sellers in the same order.
- Admin has to install the shipping addon from above list to manage the shipping from vendor panel.
- Sellers can choose shipping channel which they want to display at checkout. So that shipping will be based on per seller / vendor instead of the whole cart.
- This addon will enable the shipping selection and freight calculation at the vendor level.
Installation Of Marketplace Multishipping For Magento 2
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory:
Second Command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Configuration For Multi-lingual Support
Marketplace Multishipping For Magento2 Translation
If a user wants to translate their module from English to German then they need to follow the path app/code/Webkul/MpMultiShipping/i18n in their unzipped folder and will get a CSV file with name “en_US.csv”. Now they will rename that CSV as “de_DE.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma in the German language. After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/MpMultiShipping/i18n where they have installed Magento2 on the server. The module will get translated into the German Language. It supports both RTL and LTR languages.
Admin Management Of Marketplace Multishipping For Magento 2
How To Use Marketplace Multishipping For Magento2
After the successful installation of the module, you will see a menu item Manage Multi Shipping under Seller panel as shown below in the screenshot.
When you will click on the Manage Multi Shipping tab, you will have to choose your shipping method as shown in the screenshot below.
Now after this the seller can enter his origin address under Shipping Setting option in order to calculate the shipping charges as per the distance from the destination.
Note :- If you had already added shipping details under shipping settings in any of the shipping module then there is no need to add it again here.
Buyer can see Marketplace Multishipping method under Order Review page as shown below.
That is all for the Marketplace Multishipping For Magento 2, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 2.2.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x