Magento 2 Favorite Seller Marketplace Add-On extension allows the customer to add their favourite sellers. Buyer can see all the update and the latest product added by the seller. The Seller can also send an email to their followers.
- Buyer can add their favourite Seller shop.
- Buyer can receive notification messages, about new products.
- Buyer can see all the updates and the latest products added by the seller.
- Add a seller as favourite from seller’s – Profile, Collection, Product pages.
- Sellers can see and delete their shop followers.
- Sellers can send an email to their followers.
- The seller gets mail when any customer follows him.
- The customer gets email when he/she follows a seller.
- The customer receives email notification when his favourite sellers adds a new product.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory:
Second Command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
If a user wants to translate their module from English to German then they need to follow the path app/code/Webkul/MpFavouriteSeller/i18n in their unzipped folder and will get a CSV file with name “en_US.csv”. Now they will rename that CSV as “de_DE.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma in the German language.
After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/MpFavouriteSeller/i18n where they have installed Magento2 on the server. The module will get translated into the German Language. It supports both RTL and LTR languages.
After the successful installation, the admin will navigate through Stores->Configuration->Webkul->Marketplace Favourite Seller.
Here, the admin will select the default email templates that are used for sending the emails for the various events within the module.
The admin will –
- Select the default template for sending the email to followers by the seller.
- Select the default template for sending the email to customer when a customer clicks on follow.
- Select the default template for sending the email to seller when customer clicks on follow.
- Select the default template for sending the email to followers regarding the product.
Lastly, Save the configuration.
Buyer End :
Buyer can find My Favourite Seller tab under My Account. Here, the buyer can see their favourite seller list and buyer can delete a seller or visit the collection of their Favourite seller.
Buyer can add their favourite seller from the :
1. Seller Profile Page – By clicking the Add as Favourite Seller link on the seller profile page.
2. Seller Collection Page – By clicking the Add as Favourite Seller link on the seller collection page.
3. Product View Page.
After the customer adds a seller as favourite, an email for the same is sent to both the seller and the customer.
Seller Receives an Email when a Customer follows the seller
Customer receives an email when the customer follows a seller
Seller End :
Sellers can find their Shop Followers under Marketplace > Shop Followers Sellers can delete their followers as well. Sellers can send an Email to their followers.
After clicking on Send Email to Followers below page will be open by which Seller can send an E-mail message to their followers.
After sending in the email to the customers, the customers will receive an email with the respective details put in by the seller.
Also, when the seller adds a new product under their account panel, all the customers who have added this seller as favourite receive the updates for the new products.
That is all for the Magento 2 Favorite Seller Marketplace Add-On, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better at webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 3.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x,2.1.x ,2.2.x,2.3.x