Magento 2 Marketplace Free Shipping module provides free shipping to the customer. Using this module sellers can provide the free shipping facility to their products. With the help of this module, sellers can ship their products without any shipping cost.
Since it’s an add-on for the Marketplace Module, so marketplace module must be installed before installing the Marketplace Free Shipping.
Features Of Marketplace Free Shipping
- Admin can edit the shipping title according to their choice.
- The admin can set the Minimum Order amount for his products above which shipping will be free.
- Admin can enable free shipping for the seller’s product.
- Admin can allow Sellers to Manage Free Shipping.
- The admin can restrict free shipping for specific countries.
- Sellers can add the Minimum Order amount above which shipping will be free.
- The Seller can add ‘carrier name’ and ‘tracking number’ to order.
- Sellers can send tracking information to the buyer.
- The seller can download the invoice for the order.
- The Seller can download shipment slip for the order
- Sellers can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- Compatible with Multistore.
Installation Of Marketplace Free Shipping
Customers will get a zip folder then they have to extract the contents of the zip folders on their system.
The extracted folder has an src folder inside it. Inside the src folder, you will find the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory:
Second Command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Configuration For Multi-lingual Support
Magento2 Marketplace Free Shipping Translation
If a user wants to translate their module from English to German then they need to follow the path app/code/Webkul/Mpfreeshipping/i18n in their unzipped folder and will get a CSV file with name “en_US.csv”. Now they will rename that CSV as “de_DE.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma in the German language.
After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/Mpfreeshipping/i18n where they have installed Magento2 on the server. The module will get translated into the German Language. It supports both RTL and LTR languages.
Configuration Of Marketplace Free Shipping
After the successful installation of the Magento2 Marketplace Free Shipping module, go to Store-> Configuration and on the configuration page select Sales->Shipping Methods. In the Shipping method, you will be able to see Webkul Marketplace Free Shipping. Click on the Webkul Marketplace Free Shipping to expand then configure.
Now from here the admin can:-
- Enabled:- The add-on by selecting the option as “Yes“.
- Set a Title that will be visible during checkout.
- Set the Method Tittle.
- Ship to applicable countries only by selecting the option to “All allowed countries” or “Specific countries”.
- Select the specific countries to which the shipping is available by selecting the “Specific counties” option under the Ship to applicable countries option.
- set an error message or allow the admin shipping rates to be visible on the checkout page if the seller’s rate is not available.
- Select “yes” to allow the seller to manage shipping at there end.
- Select “yes” to show the error message else select no.
Front-End Of Marketplace Free Shipping
When Buyer will place an order of seller’s product, the buyer can see Marketplace Free Shipping under shipping methods while checkout like this screenshot.
Seller’ End – management of Marketplace free shipping
If the admin has set “Allow Seller to Manage Shipping” to “Yes” then, the sellers will get a menu tab “Manage Free Shipping” under their account panel.
After clicking the menu option “Manage Free Shipping“, another page to manage the free shipping will open as shown below in the snapshots.
In this, the seller can enter the minimum order amount on which free shipping will be applicable.
The seller will now add the shipping origin address to his account by navigating to Shipping Setting menu option as per the below image.
After placing an order, a seller needs to go through My Account > Product List. Here seller will find a column of “Quantity Sold” after clicking on the number, it will display the order of sold products as per the screenshot.
On the order details page, click on the ‘view’ link to see the order. The seller can also download the PDF of shipping and invoice slip.
If the admin sets the “Allow Seller to Manage Order” option “yes” then the seller can manage the orders from the front-end. Now the seller can print the invoice, enter the ‘carrier name’ and ‘tracking number’ to the order, and generate shipment. Once the seller generates the shipment and invoice, the seller will able to see complete order details.
From the invoice tab, a seller can print or email the invoice.
From the shipment tab, a seller can print shipment and send tracking information to the buyer.
Customer End – Marketplace Free Shipping Management
From the customer end, if the customer adds product into their cart which is less than the minimum amount set by the seller and admin then it shows the message as per the screenshot.
That’s all for Magento2 Marketplace Free Shipping, still, have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
Current Product Version - 3.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x