Magento 2 Marketplace DHL Shipping provides a DHL Shipping service for shipping the products worldwide. This shipping method is the most trusted shipping method in terms of cost, product delivery and now it is available with the Webkul Magento2 Marketplace.
Please Note – Magento 2 Marketplace DHL Shipping is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have installed Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace Module.
- Admin can enable or disable the Marketplace DHL Shipping method.
- Admin can set the Marketplace DHL shipping title name that is shown at the front end.
- Admin can display the custom logo on DHL shipping Label.
- Admin can allow sellers to save his/her DHL Credentials.
- Admin can allow sellers to display company logo on DHL shipping Label.
- DHL shipping rate will be calculated from the seller’s address.
- The seller can download & print the DHL Shipping label.
- The seller can add the address, VAT, TAX information on the Invoice & Packing Slip.
- The dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- The seller can download DHL Shipment Label in PDF format.
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system. The extracted folder has an src folder, inside the src folder you have the app folder. You need to transfer this app folder into the Magento2 root directory on the server as shown below.
After the successful installation, you have to run these commands in the Magento2 root directory: First command – php bin/magento setup:upgrade
Second Command – php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Third Command – php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
After running the commands, you have to flush the cache from Magento admin panel by navigating through->System->Cache management as shown below.
For the multilingual support, the admin will navigate through Store->Configuration->General ->Locale Options and select the locale as German (the language into which admin wants to translate his store content).
If a user wants to translate their module from English to German then they need to follow the path app/code/Webkul/MpDHLShipping/i18n in their unzipped folder and will get a CSV file with name “en_US.csv”. Now they will rename that CSV as “de_DE.csv” and translate all right side content after the comma in the German language. After editing the CSV, save it and then upload it to the path app/code/Webkul/MpDHLShipping/i18n where they have installed Magento2 on the server. The module will get translated into the German Language. It supports both RTL and LTR languages.
The user can edit the CSV like the image below.
After the successful installation of Magento 2 Marketplace DHL Shipping, you will be able to see the configuration panel under Store -> Configuration -> Sales ->ShippingMethods -> Webkul Marketplace DHL Shipping.
Now configure the Magento2 DHL shipping method.
Here admin will enter the following details:
- Enabled for checkout: Select Yes option to enable marketplace DHL shipping Method.
- Sandbox box: Select Yes option to enable sandbox for testing purpose.
- Title: Give a title for DHL marketplace shipping method.
- Web Service Url: Admin will provide web service URL
- AccessID: Admin will receive APIs access ID after registering to the DHL website.
- Password: Admin will receive APIs password after registering to the DHL website.
- Account Number: Admin will receive an account number after registering to the DHL website.
- Content-Type: There are two options available document and non-document.
- Calculating Handling fees: Handling fees can be calculated on a fixed rate or percentage rate.
- Handling Applied: Handling can be applied to Per order or Per package.
Per Order allows a single handling fee for the entire order. “Per Package” allows an individual handling fee for each package.
- Handling Fee: Enter handling fees charges.
- Divide order weight: Select Yes to allow DHL to optimize shipping charges by splitting the order if it exceeds 70 kg.
- Weight Unit: choose units to measure the weight either in Pounds or Kilograms
- Size: Admin can provide a specific size for the product.
- Allowed Methods: Admin can choose the various methods that can be applied to this shipping method.
- Ready time: Package ready time after order submission (in hours).
- Display Custom Logo on DHL Label: Select Yes option to display a custom logo on the DHL label.
- Allow Sellers to Save DHL Details: Choose yes option to allow the seller to save DHL details.
- Allow Sellers to Display Company Logo on DHL Label: Select yes option to allow sellers to display company logo on DHL label.
- Displayed Error Message: Displays the error message when the shipping method is unavailable.
- Enable Free Shipping Threshold: Select yes to enable free shipping threshold.
- Free Method: admin can select the shipping methods for free shipping.
- Free Shipping Amount Threshold: Enter the free shipping amount threshold. For eg, the admin enters 100 as free shipping threshold amount and the amount add to cart is greater than or equal to 100 then for that order shipping charges will be free.
- Ship to Applicable Countries: Admin can allow all the countries to apply this shipping method.
- Ship to Specific Countries: Admin can select multiple countries to apply this shipping method.
- Show Method if Not Applicable: Select yes to show if it is applicable else choose no.
- Lastly, save the configuration by clicking the save button.
AccessID, Password, and AccountNumber. Admin will also select the various Allowed method for this shipping method.
Note: For receiving AccessID, Password and AccountNumber, you have to send an email to DHL (email@example.com) that you want to implement DHL API in your Module. For proper working of Magento2 Marketplace DHL Shipping, you need to set DHL origin address and store information. For DHL origin address, please follow this path Stores> Configuration > Sales > Shipping Settings > Origin. Here the admin can enter the origin address for DHL shipping.
For store information, please follow this path Store> Configuration>General>Store Information. Here the admin can fill store information as shown below.
Seller Front End Management
If Magento2 marketplace DHL Shipping is enabled by the admin, then the seller can set the Invoice & Shipping address, VAT, TAX information under Marketplace >Manage Print Pdf Header Info.
Marketplace DHL Configuration Each seller needs to save their DHL shipping account configuration by going to My Account>Marketplace>Manage DHL Shipping. After saving the DHL shipping information, the sellers will be able to pay for the DHL shipments by themselves. Please Note – If a seller doesn’t save its DHL shipping details and generates the DHL shipment, the admin will pay for the shipping label.
When Buyer will place an order of seller’s product, the buyer can see Magento2 Marketplace DHL Shipping under shipping methods like this screenshot.
Free Shipping Amount Threshold: If the admin enter 100 as free shipping threshold amount and the amount added to cart is equal to 100 then the shipping charges will be free as shown in the screenshot below
Buyer can see selected shipping method under Order Review.
Note: In Magento2 Marketplace DHL Shipping, the shipping rate will be calculated according to the seller’s product weight and seller’s origin address.
Seller DHL Shipping Management
When the order is placed, the seller can see the order under “My Order History” as per the image below.
If the admin sets the “Allow Seller to Manage Order” option “yes” then the seller can manage the orders from front-end. Now the seller can generate invoices for their ordered products, generate a tracking number and shipment for the orders of their products. Even the seller can notify the customers by sending them emails, cancel/refund the order and even print the order. After clicking on the “View order” you can see the order details
Once the seller generates the shipment and invoice, the seller will able to see complete order details.
Shipment information :
The seller can click on Print DHL Label and then the label will get downloaded.
The seller can download the Shipping and Invoice slip very easily. In this slip, you can also see the company logo and address, vat, tax information which is entered by the seller under Manage Print PDF Header Info. Packing Slip:
Thank you for viewing this post, in case you need more information please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Product Version - 3.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x