Shipping Check Module is a solution to set your own shipping rates according to distance. It can show shipping rates by entering pin code or location.
Magento Supported Version
Magento version 1.6.x.x, Magento version 1.7.x.x, Magento version 1.8.x.x, Magento version 1.9.x.x.
This Module is also available for Magento2
- It calculates distance using ZIP Code.
- It show pick up location is available or not.
- It also provides message for free shipping products.
- Admin can add any rules.
- Module will work like shipping calculator.
- It will allow user to check shipping availability.
- if the shipping in the region will not display then it will show warning that shipping in this region does not exist.
After the module installation, go to the Shipping Methods and configure the Webkul Custom Shipping as per the image below.
Now you need to go System -> Configuration and select check store address under Webkul Tab.
Set your store location or location from where you want to calculate distance for shipping.
After this add Shipping Rules for shipping.
Set starting and ending (in kilometers) point and set shipping rate for that range.
At Front end after inserting all required details Shipping Check Module is ready to display.
Enter your pin code or your location and it will show shipping rate without loading the page.
On the Checkout page, customer can see Webkul Custom Shipping with the shipping rate as per the image below.
That’s all for the Magento Shipping Check, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.6.x.x , 1.7.x.x , 1.8.x.x , 1.9.x.x