Magento Prefixer is the single best module and super useful when you want to change the prefixes of Order ID, Invoice ID, Shipment ID, Credit Memo ID from Admin.
Magento Supported Version- Magento version 1.6.x.x, Magento version 1.7.x.x, Magento version 1.8.x.x, Magento version 1.9.x.x.
This Module is also Available for Magento2
- Can add custom prefix for Magento orders.
- Can add custom prefix for Magento shipment.
- Can add custom prefix for Magento invoice.
- Can add custom prefix for Magento credit memo.
- Admin can choose any kind of custom prefix including alphabetical, numeric etc.
After successful installation of the module, you will see a menu in Magento admin for Webkul Prefixer as per the screenshot.
For entering your prefixes you need to select the store in which you want to save your prefix and uncheck the use website box as per screen shot.
Now, Enter your prefix details as shown:
The Output Look like this:
At Order Page:
At Invoice Page:
At Shipment Page:
At Credit Memo Page:
That’s all for the Magento Prefixer, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.6.x.x , 1.7.x.x , 1.8.x.x , 1.9.x.x