Custom Attribute is an extension of our Magento Odoo Bridge which enables the sync of custom attributes & custom options of Magento into Odoo products. It adds two more tabs in Odoo product’s form view, named as “Magento Attributes” and “Custom Option” which are used to display all the custom attribute and options of the product.
NOTE : This extension depends on our Odoo Bridge for Magento(MOB) module. It also works very well with the latest versions of Magento 2.x and Odoo.
- All User Defined Custom Attribute’s sync is possible from Magento to Odoo.
- Every Magento Product’s custom options and their values can be synced into Odoo products.
- After ordering the products, selected custom options will be synced to Odoo order’s orderlines.
After the purchase of this product, you will get a zip file containing two modules one for Magento (MOB Attribute) and other for Odoo (mob_product_attribute).
Installation at Magento end
1. Open the MOB Attribute folder, here you will get a directory named ‘app’, copy it and paste over your Magento app directory.
2. Now navigate to your Magento admin, Go to system and perform cache flushing and reindexing.
Finally, you will be able to see the `Custom Product Attributes` which is a sub-menu of “Attributes” option ounder `Odoo Mapping` tab after clearing the cache and re-logging to your Magento.
Installation at Odoo end
1. Place mob_product_attribute folder inside your Odoo addons.
2. Then update app list at Odoo. (First Enable Developer Mode)
3. Search “MOB Product Attribute” Module and proceed with the installation.
After successful installation of module, you can find a menu under “Odoo Mapping > Attribute” named “Custom Product Attributes”
If you have added or deleted extra custom options or custom attributes from your Magento product then you only need press these buttons and it will automatically manage all custom option and attributes for odoo products.
Note: If you have created any custom attribute in Magento then first use “Synchronize Attributes” button before assigning it to any product.
Custom Options in Magento Sale order.
You can see custom options in Magento sale order as demonstrated below.
In Odoo you can see the imported Magento custom attributes as demonstrated in the screenshot below.
Magento Attribute Tab in Product
Magento attributes assigned to a specific product will be shown under this tab.
Custom Options Tab in Product
If you will create custom options for any specific Magento product, you can see it in the tab shown below.
Inside Odoo Sales order
During Order Sync, you can see Magento custom options under odoo orders and thus can also see customer’s requirements easily.
Was this guide helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Magento 1.6.x.x , 1.7.x.x , 1.8.x.x , 1.9.x.x, 2.x.x and Odoo 7.x , 8.x , 9.x,10.x,11.x