Note: The User Guide describes the workflow of Magento Odoo Bundle Group Product Sync only. To know how the base module: Odoo Product Pack Module and Odoo Bridge For Magento works; kindly refer to the User Guide Of Odoo Product Pack Module and Odoo Bridge For Magento.
Integrate your Odoo with Magento and manage products efficiently!!
Magento is one of the most popular platforms for the eCommerce industry and can be finally linked with your Odoo ERP. Now, you can easily sync and manage your bundled products on Magento via Magento Odoo Bundle Group Product Sync.
No need to keep track of individual items anymore!!
About the App: Magento Odoo Bundle Group Product Sync enables you to sync bundle products and group products bi-directionally between Magento and Odoo.
Odoo Company ? Read More
Why do you need it? Now, you can sync and manage bundled products between Magento and Odoo. Being the admin, you can address repetitive demands from various clients to manage grouped/bundled products.
The module can create and import bundled products or product packs from Odoo to Magento and vice-versa. You can automatically manage the inventory of grouped and bundled products as per the stock.
- Once you have purchased the module from our Webkul store, you will receive a link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file from your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘mob_group_bundle_product’.
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode. You can activate the developer mode by typing ‘debug’ after ‘web?’ in the URL as well.
- Now, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List’.
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘mob_group_bundle_product’.
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
- Magento Odoo Bundle Group Product Sync facilitates synchronization and management of grouped or bundled products between Magento and Odoo.
- The admin can create and synchronize bundled/grouped products between Magento and Odoo.
- The user can create and import group and bundle product packs from Odoo to Magento and vice-versa.
- The product pack shows up as a single product in Odoo. The items comprising the pack can be viewed by opening the product.
- The inventory of the grouped or bundled product pack is automatically managed according to the stock of the items of the pack.
Let’s take a peek at the working of the module to learn how to synchronize bundled/grouped products between Magento and Odoo
1. Open the Odoo backend and Navigate through Sales >> Products >> Create.
2. Now, in the product form, enter the name of the Bundled product, which says ABC. Fill in the details of the product. Do not forget to click on the ‘is a product pack’ field.
3. Now, click on the ‘Pack Products’ tab and choose ‘Bundle‘ in the Product type. Next, add the items to the bundled product.
4. Add the title to distinguish products as per categories.
5. Now, add the quantities of the items in the bundle product and save the details.
6. Now, Click on the Action tab at the top of the page and click ‘synchronize to Magento’ to sync synchronize bundled/grouped products between Magento and Odoo.
7. Similarly, selecting ‘Grouped’ in the field ‘Product type’ creates a grouped product in Odoo. Add the items to the list in the Product pack tab and synchronize the product to Magento.
Magento Odoo Bundle Group Product Sync At Magento’s End
8. The synced bundled product shows up with bundle items in the Magento backend.
9. Therefore, a grouped product shows up with associated products in the Magento backend.
10. Any changes in the quantity of the items in a group or bundle product synchronized at both ends.
Placing and syncing Sales Order between Magento and Odoo
11. Now, go to the Magento Website and place an order for a bundle/grouped product. The order would show up on the Magento backend as shown:
12. In the Odoo backend, the order lines show the main bundle product along with selected items of the pack.
OTHER RELATED MODULES FOR ODOO
- Odoo Marketplace Advertisement Manager
- Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Custom Product Tabs
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Did you find the guide helpful? Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - Odoo V14, V13
Supported Framework Version - 1.0.0