What Does It Do!
It’s well known that Magento Odoo Bridge efficiently integrates your Magento store with Odoo allowing you to manage advanced inventory management for all products in Odoo with a few clicks. Now, taking a step further to improve efficiency and time management and addressing repetitive demand from various clients to manage grouped/bundled products, Magento Odoo Grouped Bundled product sync Extension lets you now synchronize bundled/grouped products between Magento and Odoo.
The admin can create and directly synchronize the bundle products and grouped products from Magento to Odoo and vice-versa. The bundle or group product pack shows up as a single unit on Odoo end with individual items shown as a part of the whole pack. Moreover, the inventory of the product pack is maintained and managed automatically as per the stock of the individual items comprising the product pack or product bundle. So, you do not have to keep track of individual items.
- It facilitates synchronization and management of grouped or bundled products between Magento and Odoo. The admin can create and synchronize bundled/grouped products between Magento and Odoo.
- The user can create and import group and bundle product packs from Odoo to Magento and vice-versa.
- The product pack shows up a single product in Odoo. The items comprising the pack can be viewed by opening the product.
- The inventory of the grouped or bundled product pack is automatically managed accordingly to the stock of the items of the pack.
Working With The Module…
Let’s take a peek at the working of the module to learn how to synchronize bundled/grouped products between Magento and Odoo
1. Open the Odoo backend and Navigate through Sales >> Products >> Create
2. Now, in the product form, enter the name of the Bundled product, say ABC. Fill in the details of the product. Do not forget to click on the ‘is a product pack’ filed.
3. Now, click on ‘Pack Products’ tab and choose ‘Bundle in the Product type. Next, add the items to the bundled product.
4. Add the title to distinguish products as per categories.
5. Now, add the quantities of the items in the bundle product. Click Save.
6. Now, click on the Action tab at the top of the page and click ‘synchronize to Magento’ to sync synchronize bundled/grouped product between Magento and Odoo.
7. Similarly, selecting ‘Grouped’ in the field ‘Product type’ creates a grouped product in Odoo. Add the items to the list in the Product pack tab and synchronize the product to Magento.
At Magento’s End
8. The synced bundled product shows up with bundle items in the Magento backend.
9. A grouped product shows up with associated products in the Magento backend.
10. Any changes in the quantity of the items in a group or bundle product synchronized at both ends.
Placing and syncing Sales Order between Magento and Odoo
11. Now, go to the Magento Website and place an order for a bundle/grouped product. The order would show up on the Magento backend as shown:
12. In the Odoo backend, the order lines show the main bundle product along with selected items of the pack.
Was this article helpful? Please share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding the module please raise a ticket at
For any doubt contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for reading!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo V10, V11