Magento Marketplace eBay Connector module is an add-on for Magento multi Seller Marketplace, by which sellers can import their eBay product to their marketplace account.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have installed first Marketplace Module.
- Working with all Magento version.
- Fully open source and easy to use.
- The seller can import product from their eBay store to marketplace store.
- The seller can import gallery images, price, quantity for importing product.
- Map categories from eBay for importing product to Magento store.
- Admin can manage eBay product and category mapping grid.
- Also works with eBay Motors.
MARKETPLACE MOBILE APP
Mobikul Marketplace: Mobikul Marketplace converts your Magento marketplace store into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don’t need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smartphones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the sellers too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history and can contact the admin through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Mobikul marketplace to be a step ahead.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Market Place Landing Page Where Popular sellers and Description about the marketplace is mentioned.
Note: The MOBIKUL Marketplace Mobile app is a different module. You have to install it separately.
Magento Company ? Read More
Now unzip the respective Marketplace Ebay2Magento connector module zip you will find the app and lib folder inside that move that app as per the screenshot.
After moving both the folder flush the cache from Magento admin module. Under system > cache management.
And now your Marketplace Ebay2Magento connector Module has been installed.
How to import product from eBay using Marketplace Ebay2Magento connector
After the successful installation of the Marketplace Ebay2Magento connector, you will need to fill your eBay developer keys(App Id, Cert Id, Dev Id, User Id, Auth Token) from https://go.developer.ebay.com/ account. if don’t have an account then create an account and get these required keys like-
Step1: To create a new account go to developer.ebay.com and click on the sign in/Join link.
Step 4: After clicking on the Create a Keyset link(for the environment you choose), you need to confirm the primary contact for this account first and then you can click Continue to Create Keys button.
Step 9: After clicking the “Sign in” button, you will see another page where you have to click the “Agree” button.
Note: – if you are using any theme instead of Magento default theme then you need to copy template and layout files of Marketplace Ebay2Magento connector to your current theme manually.
1. Now use these keys in your marketplace seller account to import eBay products to your marketplace store.
2. Import eBay product from your seller account. The seller can synchronize the product using Ebay connector.
Using Ebay Unassigned Product field, the seller can assign a remaining product to a category.
eBay Motors Integration
That’s all for the base Marketplace eBay to Magento connector, still have any issue feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views to make the module better https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - 1.6.x.x, 1.7.x.x, 1.8.x.x, 1.9.x.x