This module is very beneficial for both sellers and buyers. The seller can easily add the location where the seller can ship the products. The customers can enter their location and can check the available sellers and products in that particular location.
This module connects the customers with local stores and also transforming the shopping experience of the customers.
Check a brief overview of the plugin –
Features of Laravel eCommerce Marketplace Hyperlocal Extension.
- Seller will be able to add multiple shop’s zipcodes.
- Products will be visible of seller’s which matches the customer’s location.
- Admin can set a single seller/multi-seller checkout.
- Customer will be able to view all sellers in its area.
- TheCustomer will be able to view all the products available in its area.
- Customer will be able to view all the products available of a particular seller
How to install the module?
Unzip the respective extension zip and then merge “packages” folder into project root directory.
Goto config/app.php file and add following line under ‘providers’
now. Read More
Goto composer.json file and add following line under ‘psr-4’
Run these commands below to complete the setup
composer dump-autoload php artisan migrate php artisan route:cache php artisan vendor:publish
Press 0 and then press enter to publish all assets and configurations.
Admin Management:- Laravel eCommerce Marketplace Hyperlocal Extension
After installation of the module, admin can also configure the module by going to Configure>>Hyperlocal Marketplace.
Here Admin needs to enter the following details-
- Google API Key– Admin has to provide the Google API Key so that Google search suggestion for the location will work.
- Filter Product On The Basis Of Same City:- The admin can enable this toggle button to filter products on the basis of the same city if the customer and seller have the same city.
- Product filter range (km):- The admin can set the filter range between 1km, 3Km, and 5km if the above toggle button is enabled by the admin.
- Status:- To enable or disable the module.
- Enable single seller checkout:-If the admin wants to allow the customer to checkout with a single seller product then the admin needs to enable this toggle button. If checkout with more than one seller’s products then disables this toggle button.
- Zip Code: The admin can enter the Zipcodes where the service for admin’s product is available. (To enter the multiple zip codes separate them with a comma”,” )
The admin also needs to set the post code for the inventory also so that the product from that inventory will be visible according to the zip code entered by the customer:-
The admin needs to navigate to the settings>>inventory sources. In this page the admin can see all the created inventory as shown below:-
To add new inventory click on Add Inventory or to edit existing inventory click on edit button.
The admin needs to enter all the details regarding the Inventory including the Latitude, Longitude and Postcode as shown above.
The seller can also enter zip codes where the service for that particular seller is available.(To enter the multiple zip codes separate them with a comma”,”)
Under the seller panel just need to navigate to shops under the marketplace section. After clicking on the shop a page will generate that will look like shown below:-
The Seller can also input the Latitude and Longitude for his shop in the seller’s profile under the about shop section as shown below:-
Customer Management – Laravel eCommerce Marketplace Hyperlocal Extension
Enter your Location
When a customer will visit the website then a pop-up will open asking to enter the location. The customers can enter their location or the zip code in the pop-up and click on the save button to save the location.
Shops Available – Based On Customers’ Location
As soon as the customer enters the location, on the frontend of the website the customer will be able to see all the sellers who are available near the customer location.
To view the sellers available shops, the customers needs to click on the STORES available in the header.
The customer needs to click on the Name of the Shop to view the sellers shop profile.
To View the products the customer needs to click on the Products Button
On changes the location the customer will see a pop-up notification stating “On location address, change cart will empty”. So if there is any product in the cart then it will get removed from the cart and cart will become empty on location change.
If the admin has enable single seller checkout
When the admin has enable the single seller checkout, the customer will be able to purchase product from a single seller only.
The customer will not be able to purchase product from different sellers. The alert pop up will generate as shown in the image below:-
If no sellers are available in the customer entered location then the following message will be shown.
So, that was much about the User Guide of Laravel eCommerce Marketplace Hyperlocal Extension for any queries or doubts reach out to us at [email protected]. You can also raise a ticket at our HelpDesk System.
Current Product Version - 1.4.5
Supported Framework Version - Bagisto, 1.4.5