With the help of the extension Laravel eCommerce Accept payment Gateway, the admin can integrate the Accept payment gateway in the Bagisto eCommerce website. Accept is one of the safe and secure payment method used in Egypt and Jordan.
Features of Laravel eCommerce Accept Payment Gateway
- Supports all sorts of transactions including 3d secure
- Keep track of your balance
- WeAccept is also a PCI certified Payment Gateway
Installation of Laravel eCommerce Accept Payment Gateway
Customers will get a zip folder after purchasing the extension and Unzip the extension zip and then merge the “packages” folders into the project root directory.
Also goto config/app.php file and add the following line under ‘providers’.
Goto composer.json file and add the following line under ‘psr-4’
Run these commands below to complete the setup
now. Read More
Admin configuration for the Laravel eCommerce Accept payment gateway
After the successful installation of the module, the admin will also have to configure the module.
Click on configure>>Sales>>Payments Method, under the Accept, there are several fields that need to be filled
- Title:- The title for the payment method will be provided here.
- Description:-The admin can provide the description in this field regarding the payment method.
- Status:- The admin can also enable and disable the module from here.
- User Name:-The admin will provide the user name here whose account is created in the WeAccept.
- Password:- The admin also needs to provide the password for the Accept account of the above user.
- Merchant ID:- The admin need to provide the Merchant ID in this field.
- iframe ID:- The admin needs to input the iframe ID in this field.
- Encryption ID:- The admin needs to input the Encryption ID here as generated from the Accept website.
- HMAC Secret:- The admin needs to input the HMAC Secret in this field that will generate from the Accept website after creating account..
- Sort Orders:- The admin can set the sort order here for the Accept payment that will be visible in the front end.
How to generate ID’s?
For Encryption ID, HMAC Secret and Merchant ID the user need to create an account in Accept website. click on the Settings button on the left side of the screen that is visible at the bottom.
After clicking on the settings a new page will generate which contains the Encryption ID and HMAC Secret as shown in the image below.
How to generate an iframe ID?
After creating the account in Accept click on the iframes button a page will generate in which the iframe ID is visible.
Laravel eCommerce Accept Payment Gateway Front End
Now the customers can select also the Accept Payment method that is visible under the Select Payment Method.
Click on Continue.
In the Order Summary page, Customer can also see the Accept Payment that has been selected by the customer as a Payment Method for the purchase.
Click on the Place order button.
Within a few seconds, the customer will be redirected to the Accept Payment website
On this page, the customers also need to input the card details and CVV.
Click on the Pay button
That’s all now the customer can see that the order has been placed using Accept Payment Gateway.
So, that was much about the User Guide of Laravel eCommerce Accept Payment gateway for any queries or doubts reach out to us at [email protected]. You can also raise a ticket at our HelpDesk System.
Please also explore our Laravel Development Services and Quality Bagisto Extensions.
Current Product Version - 1.2.0
Supported Framework Version - Bagisto v1.2.0
Leave a Comment