CS-Cart JNE Shipping Method : Integrate JNE shipping with CS-Cart and calculate shipping rates in real time with this magnificent add-on. JNE is a popular shipping service in Indonesia. People trust JNE for their accurate and prompt delivery. The speed and reliability of services consistently make JNE higher credible among customers.
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.
- Functionality to calculate real time shipping rates.
- Supports below mentioned JNE Services:
1. Trucking, Trucking (motorcycle 250 cc) , Trucking (motorcycle below 150 cc) , Trucking (motorcycle below 250 cc)
2. Ongkos Kirim Ekonomis
3. Yakin Esok Sampai , CTC Yakin Esok Sampai
4. BOX 3kg , 5kg
- Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
- The codes are open to be further customized easily.
Note: Please note that live demo link is not available due to unavailability of sandbox credentials. For a detailed process flow of the add-on, Please go through this blog post.
How To Upload and Install
After downloading the JNE Shipping Integration For CS-Cart, you will get a zip file and install.txt . Read the install.txt carefully and configure it accordingly.Go to “Manage add-ons”, click on “+” to upload and install the zip file as shown below.
Click on “Local” to browse the zip file and then click on “Upload & Install” as shown below in snapshot.
Back End View
Once JNE Shipping Integration For CS-Cart is installed successfully, A new Shipping Method for JNE need to be created. Here’s the flow :
Development Company Read More
Go to Administration -> Shipping & taxes -> Shipping Methods as per the below screen shot.
Click on + button to add a new shipping method.
Step 3 :
Set the following parameters to add shipping method.
- Enter the name and description of shipping method.
- Select for Realtime shipping rates calculation
- Choose JNE as a shipping carrier.
- Select the desired shipping service from the dropdown and fill all the other details accordingly and create shipping method.
Step 4 :
Once the shipping method is created, we need to configure it. Click on Configure tab and enter the JNE credentials and save the credentials as shown below.
Step 5 :
Set the additional shipping charges if required and save.
Front End View
Current Product Version - 1.0
Supported Framework Version - 4.7.x, 4.8.x, 4.9.x