Web-to-Lead is an inbuilt feature of salesforce which allows the site owner to collect up to 500 leads per day with the prospecting data from your company’s website visitors. You can also redirect prospects to other web pages that are critical to campaign success. To use this functionality, you don’t need to install any package of the salesforce. Web-to-Lead is available in: Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions.
Create Web-to-Lead Basic Form
- Open your Salesforce org
- From Setup, enter Web-to-Lead in the Quick Find box, then select Web-to-Lead
- To create the form, click on “Create Web-to-Lead Form”.
- To edit form settings, add template & reCAPTCHA, You can follow this link: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=setting_up_web-to-lead.htm&type=5
- Now you can customize your form fields & also you can set the return URL of the form.
- Return URL is a page where you want to redirect customers after form submission eq. “Thank You” page
- After form fields selection click on the “generate” button.
- Now copy the HTML code to add form in your website & click on the “Finished” button
Successfully, we have created a Web-to-Lead Form, Now we will learn here, How we will use this copied code in our Cs-cart Store to collect leads in my Salesforce Org.
Use HTML code on the Volusion to collect leads
- Open your Volusion Admin Panel
- To use this script in the Volusion store, we will create an article.
- To create a page, go to Design -> Site Content -> Add Article
- Now click on “Add Article” button to create an article
- Ok, now you are on a “Add New” Page.
- Choose “ Sample Articles ” for the Category ID.
- Write “Customization” for Article Title text Field.
- Under “Article Body” click on left-top code icon & add copied code here.
- Click on the “Save” button.
Now we will remove extra comment & tag from HTML script.
- Remove all comments From Code.
- Remove “Meta” tag From Code
- Add style for each input element.
Now your code will look like this. Now, update your page
Add Form Navigation In Volusion Storefront
- After save, Click the “View Live” button on the right-top of the page.
Now copy the URL from browser address bar & click in “edit”, as shown in the image.
- Now add the text (Customization) & link (copied URL).
- To add a link for the text, click on “insert link”.
Insert copied URL here & click on the “check” mark.
It will look like this on the storefront of volusion. As the customer will fill this form & submit it, A new lead will be generated in salesforce org.
If you looking for another platform, please visit here: https://eshopsync.com/