Before getting into “How to sell Amazon products on the Shopify store?“, let’s see “Why to sell Amazon products on the Shopify store?“.
John wanted to be an entrepreneur. He knew he wanted to grow his roots in the eCommerce market.
He had the ideal potential, great enthusiasm but what lacked was resources & proper guidance to build his online store. Still, he didn’t want to take the steps back and decided to start selling on Amazon, a well-known marketplace which needs no introduction!
Amazon gave his business a huge audience in a less period. John got good recognition for the products he was selling. He has managed to create a brand entity but still got something lacking around.
He still aspires to have his own online store!
A lot of sellers on Amazon or any other marketplace might feel the same. Whether you have 10 or 10,000 products on Amazon, there is always a great chance to build your identity outside of that platform.
And this is what we are going to discuss in this article!
There are multiple platforms you can migrate to but if you lack the coding skills & knows a bit more than just drag & drop, cut, copy & paste then Shopify is there for you.
It’s very easy to set up, you can take the help of your niece as well!
Why sellers shouldn’t confine themselves to Amazon?
The larger your spectrum, the more likely you are to be discovered by the prospects. That being said, here are a few more reasons:
Just enter your email below to subscribe and receive weekly updates about the most interesting similar articles.
Share article viaSignUp Again
- Build your own brand identity outside of the Amazon world.
- Create a separate base for your loyal customers outside Amazon. Since Amazon doesn’t provide sellers the customer details, it is not possible to build one within.
- A lot to customize on the grounds of your policies, products, collections, and whatnot.
- There are many sellers on Amazon who are banned because of illegitimate reasons (checkout Amazon forum to have related stories). So, if you don’t want to sink your business in just a blink, it is good to be on multiple channels!
First, set up a Shopify store
Starting an online store from scratch might feel intimidating. But as you go along, we bet it will become easier & easier.
With getting a glance, check out why Shopify, a SAAS based platform, is a great eCommerce platform choice. Moreover, you can explore more of my blogs to get to know more about improving your eCommerce store!
The Amazon Shopify Integration
Now that you have an online Shopify store & products on Amazon, the next step is the syncing process.
Use the Amazon Connector to create the bridge between the Shopify store & Amazon Seller account. Here is what this connector will help you with:
- Bring your Amazon products & start selling them on Shopify
- All the imported products will have a separate collection on your store
- You can map your existing Shopify products/variants with the Amazon products/variants
- Import both active or inactive inventories from Amazon to Shopify
- Track inventories of your Amazon products on the Shopify store
Let us know if you need any kind of help. You can drop your suggestions for further improving this module at email@example.com or raise a ticket at Webkul UV Desk.
Until next time. 👋