OpenCart comes up as a great platform when it about selling your products and services online. And, when we talk about Odoo; undoubtedly it has a strong grasp of inventory, accounting, CRM and news management.
So, the frontend of OpenCart and the backend of Odoo is an ideal combo which is widely known as Odoo Bridge For OpenCart. In this guide, you’ll know How to configure Odoo Bridge For OpenCart.
You can refer to the User Guide of Odoo Bridge For OpenCart to know the installation and workflow of the module.
Note to remember:
1) Firstly, you need to configure at Odoo end followed by configuration in OpenCart end.
2) Please remember that while testing the OpenCart Connection, Odoo connection should be active.Start your headless eCommerce
now. Read More
While testing the connections at Odoo end, you require the Base URL of OpenCart with API URL, API Key and Session Key.
You can also edit the synchronization configuration in OpenCart Odoo Bridge as per your business requirements.
Following are the synchronization settings that you can update in Odoo backend:
Go to the Product Setting tab of OpenCart Connection in Odoo to update the following setting:
Select Product Template or Product Variants for the product synchronization of the selected type.
Go to the sales tab of OpenCart Connection in Odoo to update the following setting:
- Update the payment terms in Odoo to automatically update it in OpenCart Orders.
- Add the OpenCart Salesperson in Odoo to use it in OpenCart Orders.
- Add the OpenCart Sales Team in Odoo to use in OpenCart Orders.
- If you want to update invoice status at OpenCart then enable invoice status.
- Cancel Status to update in OpenCart if you enable Cancel Status in Odoo.
- Enable Shipment Status to update Shipment Status at OpenCart.
- Enable Notify Customer to notify customers via emails at OpenCart.
Now, go to the Other Default Setting tab of OpenCart Connection in Odoo to update the following setting:
- Update the default language for OpenCart.
- Add Default Category for OpenCart.
- Update OpenCart Barcode Attribute.
- Add Discount Product for the products in OpenCart for which discount is applicable.
- Add Warehouse name to automatically update the stock.
- Enable Inventory Update to auto-sync the stock update from OpenCart to Odoo
- Select Stock-Based On which will sync Product Quantity according to selected option Quantity on hand/forecast Field.
You can follow the steps mentioned below to generate the API name and password
- In OpenCart, move the cursor to the System tab; there you can notice dropdown, scroll down the cursor to Web Services.
- Now, add the User, its name, E-mail and status.
- Now, save the changes.
While testing the connection at OpenCart end, you require Odoo URL with PORT number and database. Moreover, you need to add Odoo User and Password.
- The URL of the Odoo which you need to connect with OpenCart is known as Odoo URL.
- Odoo Port number represents the space given to it.
- Odoo user and password are the credentials with which you have logged in with Odoo.
I hope now you know how to Configure Odoo Bridge for OpenCart! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you have any issues/queries regarding OpenCart Odoo Bridge Configuration then please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
For any doubt contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!