AI is one of the most powerful tools of the decade, and there is no distrust regarding the same. With time it’s improving and constantly presenting better versions of itself.
There are hundreds of AI tools that help enhance functionalities and work. One such tool is ChatGPT which allows you to get answers to your query and much more.
ChatGPT is the next phase of AI that showcase how it can help make life better. Besides, this article will cover many aspects of the AI tool and how it can help scale your eCommerce, How can ChatGPT Revolutionize eCommerce, and various others.
What is ChatGPT?
Before moving to the How can ChatGPT Revolutionize eCommerce let’s look at what ChatGPT is and how it came into existence.
Back in November 2022, OpenAI amazed the world with its new AI project that took the world by storm. This project was none other than ChatGPT. This new AI tool is programmed using Reinforcement Learning from Human Feedback (RLHF), similar to InstructGPT. However, there are some changes in the data collection method and some fine-tuning to make it more accurate and conversational. It works in three steps:
now. Find out More
- Gather display data and formulate a guided policy.
- Gather coalition data and prepare a superlative model.
- Amend a policy based on the reward model using the PPO strengthening and learning algorithm.
ChatGPT is fine-tuned from a model in the GPT-3.5 series whose programming/training finished in early 2022. It is programmed on an Azure AI supercomputing infrastructure.
ChatGPT is not something that reached the market in a night but was designed and developed over time and is a result of hundreds or thousands of hours of work.
Every software or tool has strengths and weaknesses that allow anyone to understand its strong points and limitations of it. Hence, to understand ChatGPT better, let’s look at its strengths and limitations.
Strengths of ChatGPT
Let’s look at its strengths and see How can ChatGPT Revolutionize eCommerce.
- ChatGPT comprises prompts to complete different tasks, which divides the given questions into different layers and chooses the best possible answer for your query.
- It understands the underlying intent to be entirely out of the box and with high accuracy.
- It demonstrates complex reasoning means whenever someone asks their query from ChatGPT, it performs an elaborate search relating to it and delivers the most accurate and reasonable answer for it.
- Unlike the earlier model and other chat models, ChatGPT uses a single model for multiple sophisticated tasks. It can perform sophisticated assignments that need critical thinking, such as writing poetry and story or finding code errors, etc.
- One great thing about ChatGPT is that it isn’t restricted to short answers with a URL to find relevant information. Instead, it shows the complete response to your question in a lengthy context window about the answer length.
- It induces coherent language which is natural and personable. It means that ChatGPT uses easily understandable language. It avoids using too complex words while answering, which helps general internet users easily read and understand it.
Limitations of ChatGPT
Limitations are something that hinders your way to success. But these limitations will not be able to block the path to success.
- One of the primary limitations of ChatGPT is that sometimes it composes reasonably proper but inaccurate or nonsensical answers. Resolving this issue is challenging as:
- During Reinforcement Learning training, there is presently no source of truth;
- Teaching the model to be more careful causes it to reject questions that it can answer accurately;
- Administered training misleads the model because the pinnacle is the one that the model knows rather than what the human demonstrator knows.
- ChatGPT is acute to twist he phrasing or attempt to inputs the exact prompt multiple times. For instance, given one wording of a question, the model can claim, to not know the answer but, with a slight rephrase, can answer it correctly.
- The model is often excessively lengthy and overuses specific phrases, like restating that it’s a language model trained by OpenAI. These issues arise from biases in the training data (trainers prefer longer answers which look more comprehensive) and well-known over-optimization problems.
- Ideally, the model would ask to explain questions when the user provided an ambiguous query. Rather, the present models are capable of guessing the user intended.
- The model refuses inappropriate requests and will respond to harmful instructions or exhibit discriminative behavior. The Moderation API warns/blocks particular types of dangerous content, but it is expected to have some incorrect negatives and positives for now.
How can ChatGPT Revolutionize eCommerce
Now, you understand the potential of ChatGPT and its strengths and limitations. Therefore, we will continue with the main topic, How can ChatGPT revolutionize the eCommerce industry.
- To begin with, you can use it in the customer service industry to answer and resolve client queries and give them the most appropriate answer associated with their questions. You can use it to build chatbots or virtual assistants that can comprehend queries in a human-like and natural way. These virtual assistants and chatbots will relieve the workload on customer service teams and improve the efficiency of their customer support operations.
- After reading everything from the top to the previous point, you must have understood that ChatGPT can generate human-like messages. You can use this to your advantage and develop product descriptions for eCommerce websites, which will save time writing product descriptions.
- One of the best features of the language model is that you can use it to generate high-converting subject lines and personalized email marketing campaigns, targeting specific customers with personalized product and content recommendations.
- Another great thing about the language model is the ability to generate social media content like posts or responses to customer inquiries that help businesses to save time and effort in supervising their social media presence.
- While discussing the language model, how can we forget content marketing? ChatGPT can compile in-depth, compelling copy on most topics. But they can’t differentiate between fact and fiction. Hence, there is always a need to review content produced with language models for accuracy.
- ChatGPT can write complex formulas and functions, find issues in submitted code, write code for a desired action, recommend appropriate procedures for a specific goal, or explain how a formula/function works.
You can also check our module- Odoo AI Engine (ChatGPT) to know how it can help your business flourish.
How much does ChatGPT Cost?
ChatGPT is free to use for personal and commercial use. There are no charges for using it and no limit to its usage. However, it does offer a subscription plan at $20 per month known as ‘ChatGPT Plus.’ This plan delivers dedicated availability at high-demand times, quick response speeds, and priority access to new features offering better communication and experience.
No doubt that adding ChatGPT will be a plus for your website. It is advantageous to have newly tested and trusted technology in your business, especially eCommerce because it helps your business grow. Also, technology like ChatGPT has not one but multiple applications and can help your eCommerce business in numerous ways that you can’t comprehend.
With each aspect combined the ChatGPT can revolutionize eCommerce and will help ease your administration and management.
Further, ChatGPT is continuously evolving, and its implication scope is not limited to eCommerce but to other domains too. In addition, you can use it to solve your various business-related problems.
I hope you find the blog helpful, let us know in the comment.