Odoo Website Razorpay Checkout Payment Acquirer for secure payments!
Razorpay is one of the fastest-growing payment gateways in India that is expanding at a quick pace. It offers 100+ payment methods, an enhanced checkout experience, instant settlement, in-depth reporting, and many more.
Hence, we create Odoo Website Razorpay Checkout Payment Acquirer. It permits the integration of the Razorpay payment method to Odoo. It further allows the Odoo admin to receive payments instantly and hassle-freely.
Razorpay payment method is SSL/TLS certified and secures your card by replacing the card details with a token. Also, it’s easy to configure with just the Key ID and Secret Key generated from Razorpay Merchant Account.
- Odoo Website Razorpay Checkout Payment Acquirer allows connecting the Razorpay payment gateway with the Odoo website.
- Receive payments from customers via the listed cards using the Razorpay payment gateway.
- Enter the Key ID and Secret Key to integrate the Razorpay payment acquirer.
- Enter the various messages which appear on transaction success, failure, etc.
- Customers can select the Razorpay payment acquirer to make payments via 100+ payment methods.
- In the Razorpay Merchant Account, the Odoo admin can view the transaction history of all the transactions (made using Razorpay).
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘payment_razorpay_checkout.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘payment_razorpay_checkout.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Moving on to the configuration of the Odoo Website Razorpay Checkout Payment Acquirer
Odoo Company ? Read More
CONFIGURATION (ODOO BACKEND)
1. After installation, go to the ‘Invoicing> Configuration> Payment> Payment Providers> Razorpay Checkout.’
2. Now, choose the state and website. In the ‘Credentials’ tab, enter the Key ID and Secret Key generated from the Razorpay Merchant Account.
3. Next, in the ‘Configuration’ tab, select the details according to requirements, such as ‘Supported Payment Icons and Countries.’ Lastly, choose the ‘Payment Journal’ for recording transactions.
4. Move to the ‘Messages’ tab and enter the messages for different scenarios. Once done, click the ‘Save’ icon and the ‘Unpublished’ option to publish the payment gateway on the Odoo Website.
5. Open the Odoo Website, go to the ‘Shop’ page, open a product page, and click the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
6. Now, proceed to the checkout page, select the RazorpayCheckout option and click the ‘Pay Now’ button.
7. On the Razorpay payment page, enter the details and proceed as per flow.
8. Once the transaction is complete (successful), you will be redirected to the Odoo website showing payment information.
OTHER ODOO PAYMENT MODULES
- Odoo Website CBK Payment Gateway
- Website CCAvenue IFrame Checkout Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Cash Free Payments
- Odoo Website Afterpay Payment Acquirer
- Barclaycard Ecommerce (EPDQ) Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Thawani Checkout Payment Acquirer
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the module, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
Also, please explore our Odoo development services & an extensive range of quality Odoo Apps.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 16, 15
Leave a Comment