Odoo Website PayU Money Payment Acquirer for secure and convenient payments!
Digital payment is now everywhere. From small shop owners to large businesses everyone uses them. Hence, having an online payment acquirer for your business is a smart choice.
To help you with online payments we created, Odoo Website PayU Money Payment Acquirer. The Odoo app provides a secure payment option. Also, the payment option helps merchants to go digital in India.
- The Odoo app integrates PayU Money with Odoo.
- It allows customers to pay with a secure and safe payment process without any hassle.
- Connect PayU Money by entering Merchant Key and Salt in your Odoo backend.
- Odoo Website PayU Money Payment Acquirer supports every credit and debit card.
- It secures the card details and doesn’t share them with anyone.
- Every transaction is performed in a secure environment.
- The Odoo app has a safe and easy refund process for the customer.
- It processes refunds securely and effortlessly.
- Once you purchase the App from Webkul store, you will receive the link to download the zip file of the module.
- Extract the file on your system after the download finishes. You will be able to see a folder named- ‘payment_payumoney.’
- Copy and paste this folder inside your Odoo Add-Ons path.
- Now, open the Odoo App and click on the Settings menu. Here, click on Activate the Developer Mode.
- Then, open the Apps menu and click on ‘Update Modules List.’
- In the search bar, remove all the filters and search ‘payment_payumoney.’
- You will be able to see the module in the search result. Click on ‘Install’ to install it.
Let’s start with the configuration of the Odoo Website PayU Money Payment Acquirer.
CONFIGURATION (ODOO BACKEND)
1. Move to ‘Invoicing> Configuration> Payments> Payment Providers’ after configuring.
Odoo Company ? Read More
2. On the payment provider page select the PayU Money option.
3. On the PayU Money acquirer page, select the state, and in the ‘Credentials’ tab, enter the ‘Merchant Key and Salt.’
4. In the ‘Configuration’ tab, enter the display name, supported payment icons, and select the ‘Payment Journal.’
5. Move to the ‘Messages’ tab, and enter the messages for mentioned scenarios. Once done, click the ‘Save’ icon to save all changes.
6. On the Odoo website, open any product and add it to the cart via the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
7. On the ‘Confirm Order’ page, select the ‘PayU Money’ payment option and follow the steps on the PayU Money payment gateway.
OTHER ODOO MODULES
- Odoo Website Stripe Payment Acquirer
- Website Paymill Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website Wallet
- Odoo 2c2p Payment Acquirer
- Payfort Sadad Payment Acquirer
- Odoo Website COD Payment Acquirer
Hope you find the guide helpful! Please feel free to share your feedback in the comments below.
If you still have any issues/queries regarding the same, please raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/.
For any doubt, contact us at [email protected].
Thanks for paying attention!!
Current Product Version - 1.0.0
Supported Framework Version - Odoo 9, 8